Lt. Commander
# 41
01-31-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozew
Haha, the more kids and idiots that follow you after a few problems, the better.

Go out into the real world kid, it's not all lovely and smelling of roses.

This is beautiful
Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-31-2010, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee-Bhor View Post
Title says it all, this has gone from bad to worse. I have no faith in Cryptics ability to get this game on track. This will only get worse come 2nd Feb, if I cant cancel, gonna sell my box to some idiot who aint heard that STO sucks ****
You don't have much persistence and patience do you? Took a whole couple rough days to beat you.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Title says it all, this has gone from bad to worse. I have no faith in Cryptics ability to get this game on track. This will only get worse come 2nd Feb, if I cant cancel, gonna sell my box to some idiot who aint heard that STO sucks ****
One less I have to wait behind in the queue for...
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Can I have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-31-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:

The best part is he will be playing next weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Reading all these post on this subject is funny. It is a new game with its' second software company. Does it have problems? Yes. Will they get fix? Yes. Weither you are here when they get fixed is up to you. But games with a smaller following are still around. There are alot of Trekkies coming into the MMO game format because of this game. Don't ruin it for those who are willing to deal with a few bugs during the frist few months just because it is not WoW.
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-31-2010, 05:51 PM
*Wave* Bye!!

Seriously though, most new MMOs go through a difficult time when they first hit the market. Hell SWG had issues almost throughout its entire existence. Planetside had the same problems too when it first released.

What is funny is across all of the MMOs the same people spam the forums with complaints and threats to quit.

Take a breath and realize you are upset because you like the game, but give them some time to work out the issues.
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-31-2010, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsonus View Post
This is beautiful
Thank you
I'm picturing all of you fanbois in a circle around the computer . . .

Folks, you know what is behind the venom of the fanbois? They bought life accounts, realize this game is looking like it may be the worst release in the history of MMOs, and are desperate to try and hide from the fact that they may very well have threw a couple hundred bucks away.

Those of us who have been playing MMOs for a while were smart enough to not buy the game or a lifetime subscription.

Be nice to the fanbois, folks. It is much easier to complain when you can do it without looking stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrsixed View Post
*Wave* Bye!!

Seriously though, most new MMOs go through a difficult time when they first hit the market. Hell SWG had issues almost throughout its entire existence. Planetside had the same problems too when it first released.
You're looking at SWG as an example? That does not bode well for the future of this game.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-31-2010, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrsixed View Post
*Wave* Bye!!

What is funny is across all of the MMOs the same people spam the forums with complaints and threats to quit.

Take a breath and realize you are upset because you like the game, but give them some time to work out the issues.
Oh its not only mmos that suffer that problem... with more and more online content, even for normal mp titles like BF:BC2.... open beta start was epic lolz, noone could play for at least 10 hours cause of massive lag and overloaded account servers....
Closed Thread