Lt. Commander
# 161
01-31-2010, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotDoug
Your fault for being so ****ing stupid that you'd drop $200 on a game before you've even played it.
^

This.

WTS 10 char, you bai nao.
Lt. Commander
# 162
01-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Tossing "**** you" up on their forum is a great way to get a lock and permaban, not so much to get your money back. In fact, you've just given them a very good excuse not to.
Lt. Commander
# 163
01-31-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrusnagisa View Post
no one payed for head start, and if you did, you got screwed, all you had to do was preorder the game, you spent nothing extra.
I was under the impresion paying for the pre-order was paying for Head Start as the pre-order came with Head Start Access. Those who didn't Pre-order the game before launch obviously wouldn't get in the Head Start.
Lt. Commander
# 164
01-31-2010, 09:51 PM
I think it actually might be playing better now. I have logged right on, not to bad lag and no Que.. I hope it is finally coming around. Might even think about a life sub now. Heh, you knew that you had till Feb, 1st to get the sub deal. If you were in dought you should have waited. It was Beta. and this is head start, it was supose to be better. It wasnt, but maybe now it is? We will see, But you took a gamble, like pre ordering you pre bought a life sub. A lot of people are happy with it still, you are not, cancel it if you can. I would think you coud cancel the cc (credi card)transaction. Or Crptic would credit it back to the cc account. As for as language and tact, well, thats some humans, and thats these gaming forums. Some have it and some dont, Kind of like leveling up in the game, some just arent quit as leveled up as others. lol
Lt. Commander
# 165
01-31-2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnawLF
This Qeue crap should have been told to us BEFORE we invested a chunk of change for a ****ING lifetime subscription.
oh my
/78910