Lt. Commander
# 41
01-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUPilotAU View Post
you couldn't resist hehe

No sir, the one that happened around 1pm EST on Saturday. It was back up around 5 or 6pm EST on SATURDAY. Try again please
I played afterwards, did not see any queu. So what changed between yesterday and today?
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain-Disaster
How do you know that its not the log in server being not up to snuff during a relaunch? See, I can make speculative claims too. Its fun.

The fact that there are no cues during other periods of play is pretty telling isnt it? Or its a sign that their net/ops infrastructure is just crap. CO had the same issues and it was far far from overpopulated lol.
So what are you saying that server is empty and problem is with log in server itself? that all players are just stuck in que and only tribbles are running around in game?
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnawLF
Lets see I played Planterside, WoW, PotBS and Warhammer for 200$ or more worth of subscriptions. So yes, I made an assumption based on my playing habits and the knowledge I gathered from the Open Beta.
Well then welcome to Cryptic MMOs.

Enjoy paying them for ****ty service and no content. Obviously you have money to waste so stop crying like a tool.
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyx
And you were never stuck in queue for WOW and War during headstart? really?
amazing how this guy plays the same games at the same times as me but has had such a different experience of those games lol
Lt. Commander
# 45
Quote:
And you were never stuck in queue for WOW and War during headstart? really?
I was but those games had the choice of MULTIPLE servers and they also did not provide lifetime subscriptions.
Lt. Commander
# 46
Quote:
amazing how this guy plays the same games at the same times as me but has had such a different experience of those games lol
I have screen-shots to prove that he is bull ****ting.
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
So what are you saying that server is empty and problem is with log in server itself? that all players are just stuck in que and only tribbles are running around in game?
No what I am saying smart ass is that there log in server is most likely that cause of the problem not the population of the server itself. Its high speculation to say its "STO wildly destroys expected industry standards for launch population" Honestly im not going to argue with you man. You have you mind made up and have little tolerance for opinions outside your own
Lt. Commander
# 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotDoug
And you automatically assume you will play this game for $200 worth of monthly subscriptions.

Everything is your fault. Stop whining.

You came in this thread made by the OP to do exactly that. Tool.
Lt. Commander
# 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by GnawLF
When? Me and my guild of 10 players have never seen a qeue. When did they test it?
I want to say the date was either the 21st or 22nd not 100% sure on exact date, was in the morning I read it the website and on the launcher. Most people I know wont read anything the launcher says I know I do before I click engange.
Lt. Commander
# 50
Quote:
Thats because you are a sack riding fan boy who is willing to take abuse from the devs.