Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Read your EULA.

Then complain.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 01:32 PM
When you purchase a product and that product does not deliver as promised you have a right to complain and deserve your money back...period.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 01:33 PM
you have the right to complain at anytime. Apparently, we don't have the right to respond...
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 01:33 PM
You have the right to complain as soon as you are an actual paying customer. Assuming you bought it in a store, that would be Tuesday. Assuming you bought it online from someone that doesn't allow refunds, that would be right now. Ignore the almighty responses that say you don't ever get the right to complain. That's what buying into a service is about.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 01:34 PM
i guess i should mention i have no right of cancelling or not playing. i plan on playing this game for at least a year.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 01:37 PM
you can complain all you want... dosent meen they will listen lol... but hell I am haveing fun reading...

Yes the que is a bit harsh and personally I think the login server is down lmao...
uhm but really...

complaints they can read you need to send them on feedback I guess cause they can't posibly read all this forum msgs lol...
as you said your post was on page 3 before you knew it.

I would send it to their feedback mail or something tho... or maybe report as bug even they get attention all tho that is not what bug reports are for..
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 01:41 PM
When do you have the right to complain?
When you are dissatisfied.

How should you do it?
That's really up to you, but there are two basic tacts:

Contact the provider of services, or alternatively, hit the bbb.org webpage and file a complaint. Word of mouth, organized picketing. Some people like the social networks or petition webpages. Get organized, explain your situation, and seek a resolution all can hopefully live with.

Option 2: Freak out on the internet to total strangers, about other strangers, and argue with people who are probably just as helpless,misinformed, and out of the loop as the complainer.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 01:42 PM
honestly im heavily in favor of the Queue system, it shows progress. but i been 157 of 157 for 10 mins then all of a sudden 30 mins later im 155 of 1500 that just means they need a bit more server power or whatever. im no expert but even i can see that they cant handle the amount of people trying to play now. but i still favor the queue system.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyekon
This is strictly a question for the fanboys and vehement defenders of Cryptic.

When do i have a right to start complaining?

A little background:
I paid for the collectors edition in full ($80) at gamestop in-store back in december.
i have played prolly 8 different MMO's most of them from launch.

Now i will average the time-frames that are posted and promise here and now that i will never post another forum thread about anything negative, or even an in-game statement thats negative.
You have the right to complain all you want but you have to understand that we have the right to support Cryptic all we want.

Freedom of Speech...it's a doubled edged sword.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyekon
This is strictly a question for the fanboys and vehement defenders of Cryptic.

When do i have a right to start complaining?

A little background:
I paid for the collectors edition in full ($80) at gamestop in-store back in december.
i have played prolly 8 different MMO's most of them from launch.

Now i will average the time-frames that are posted and promise here and now that i will never post another forum thread about anything negative, or even an in-game statement thats negative.
if you do not like it. leave. it will lessen the que wait fore the rest of us. and so you know i am not a "fanboy"
read my sig