Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 01:46 PM
Yes. SW: ToR will be bug free. That's a promise. For reals. A friend of my cousin's neighbor said so.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 01:47 PM
You crack head. SW:TOR isn't in beta. It's slated to be released Q1 of 2011.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Yes. SW: ToR will be bug free. That's a promise. For reals. A friend of my cousin's neighbor said so.
don't blame Bioware for good products because all other mmo's suck at it. Blizzard and Bioware are TOP dog companies, and sony is the walmart of them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosh800 View Post
You crack head. SW:TOR isn't in beta. It's slated to be released Q1 of 2011.
yeah its in Closed beta with a NDA sorry that you failed to get in and wasn't aware of the beta going on, but I know a few people already in. but yeah think what you please.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
don't blame Bioware for good products because all other mmo's suck at it. Blizzard and Bioware are TOP dog companies, and sony is the walmart of them all
True. Bioware's last MMO was excellent...
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 01:50 PM
This is Biowares first MMO dont get too cocky.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordiaky View Post
I am going to take this crap of a game back, get all my money and use it for some thing much better like Diablo 3 and star wars the old republic.

sorry Cryptic but this is the final straw and I am now closing our relationship together with any future cra... Products you release.

and guess what cryptic.. I am not the only one who feels this way!
This game (SW:TOR) will have the same amount of issues if not more, believing any differently is not only ignorant, but shows a lack of intelligence. End of thread.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 01:51 PM
It's not a matter of saying their doing a **** job..the matter is there should have been no way in hell we should be hitting queues before the game even releases..They should have seen weeks ago with the number of pre release sales that they should have had a lot more servers up.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextile
yes go use your money for swtor that isn't even in beta right now. Give me a break, ya'll are whining and whining and whining. If you think you can do a better job, go for it, otherwise take a break damn.
I would if they would let me. but keep in mind with teh team they have they have pretty big ego. I bet everyone is pointing fingers and no one is stepping up to fix the problem. Worse yet no response from them means this will be just like SOE and SWG. instead of fixing any issues they will just rewrite the code and game and hope it fixes by magic.

I;m asking for a refund on monday when thier offices open up. this is rediculas. i expected some downtime. This service is horrid.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizman
This game (SW:TOR) will have the same amount of issues if not more, believing any differently is not only ignorant, but shows a lack of intelligence. End of thread.
Curious little human.You know nothing of the force.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizman
yeah because you know whats going to happen, because you have the power to know all. all i said was it will have a much smoother release, I never said perfect, and they are using Hero Engine, Best MMO engine on the market not even companies like Cryptic can afford, i did my research why not do your own?