Lt. Commander
I was IN GAME... Playing as usuall and heard there was a queue holding people back from loging in. I thanked some holy thing for being in and not having to queue to get in. I went in to a mission and hit the loading screen. Then all of the sudden I was "kicked" and ended up in the queue instead of the mission I was suppose to do... Now thatīs complete failure for Cryptic. Common guys. Having a queue is bad business, but being ingame and kicked out to the queue when trying to finish is just... LAME!!!!!!! But maybe i got puniched for being so happy to be ingame. RATS!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:31 PM
Did this happen to anyone else by any chance?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:33 PM
I was in game, running a mission. Away team beamed down, all was going well. Then suddenly it locks up and game crashes. Upon instantly reloading, boom server has xxxx amount of people in a que and I got to wait because my game randomly crashed. If they were going to implement a que, then doing it correctly would of been nice. When I say correctly, I mean if you log back in within xx seconds from loosing "connection". GG.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:37 PM
Well I didnīt crash. Or it didnīt look like that I just went from loading to queue... This just sux donkey b*lls.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:44 PM
I have had this as well, im now 1381 in the queue to get back in. This is far from acceptable, they knew they were below spec for release a week ago when they introduced the queueing system in Closed Beta and gave us some flanel about them getting new kit in and reconfigureing the servers for better performance, but i find it still happening. This was probably acceptable in beta, but we are now at release, and people have paid to play.

You don't pay for something you can't use, and if it weren't for the fact that i have a life time sub, i would be voting by cancelling my sub for a later time when a company such as Cryptic who are supposed to have a wealth of experience in MMO's can pull their collective fingers out of the orifices they are stuck in and get themselves sorted like a proper professional company should be.

And please dont give me the crap that this is to be expected, because as i have already stated, they knew a week ago that they were under par for release, but have done p*ss all about it. If i wanted new equipment for our company i know i can get it within 3 days and have it up and running, not 7.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
Didn't you realize that to be fair to everyone you only get 10 minutes of playtime, then they crash you back to the queue. But to be fair to those at the end of the queue..if you are on the queue for more than 10 minutes you get timed out and put at the end of the line.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahuzer View Post
Did this happen to anyone else by any chance?
Just happened to me waited 20 mins to get through queue initially managed to be only no 16 and finally got into game after about 20 minutes started a mission, on attempting to beam to planet sits at loading for a while then kicked back to login now no 1556 in queue. Going by previous time to loging it should only take around 30 hours to get through the queue.

Looks like if this is just not a new bug thats krept into the system they seariously need to add lots more hardware as realease is in 2 days this is going to get a lot worse.

This is more frustrating than any of the other bugs I have seen as only have limited playtime hours so dont really want to spend all my time sitting in a queue waiting to get in game.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Me Too
01-31-2010, 02:03 PM
Happened to me too. I was in game, entered the Lackey System and got kicked out to the queue. I am now 624 of 876 to login.

I'm not an impatient person, but this is kinda lame.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 02:09 PM
i have benn waiting for 17 minutes and i am no. 98 out of 1011. 17 minutes ago I was no.100 of 100
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker3
i have benn waiting for 17 minutes and i am no. 98 out of 1011. 17 minutes ago I was no.100 of 100
This.

I was also kicked to queue for no reason and have moved 2 spaces in 20 minutes.

Past queue experiences have logged me straight from the high hundred's I think the queue notice isn't updating properly.