Lt. Commander
Cryptic, you're not getting any of my money.....period...not after today.

Why??

This is unacceptable. For all you out there saying "oh, its ok, its just pre release blues" or "Cryptic knows what to do and i'll be patient" or "WoW had its issues at launch so did CoX, EVE, etc"...i call bull$hit on all of that!

First off, its 2010 people. I have as much power on this laptop i'm typing on as Blizzard did on their servers at WoW's beta and launch so its no excuse to have issues like this 2 days before launch. Its really not a excuse to have issues like that during OB but I forgive those, all in all OB went pretty well.

We don't get updated on these changes and a que system isn't a fix right now. Streaming people logging in on a que system is fine if you have alternate methods of logging into play. Just like CoX, if a server has a que, I can choose to log into another and at least play or even be doing something creative (we setup our Villan group on 1 and our hero group on another just for cases like this).

Lastly, for those of you saying early is free, you're wrong, period. My Atari Deluxe Edition is paid for and part of that was getting in early so no this isn't free. The que, downtime, constant getting kicked, is all on my dime now and you aren't getting anymore RL money from me till you fix it!!

FIX THIS!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:19 PM
Well, when everyone gets ****ed and cancels their subscription, I'll be playing STO with no issue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhailov
Well, when everyone gets ****ed and cancels their subscription, I'll be playing STO with no issue.
And I'll be right there with ya
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:22 PM
Sucks for you if you paid already, i mean I know its stupid to pay when you don't have it, but Atari was your choice of vendor, I walked into GameStop, gave 5$ got my code, and going back the 2nd to hand them 49.42 more. (this is after canceling d2d when they charged me early)
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:25 PM
I am in as well will be playing but not in the first week end will wait till most poeple go back to raiding before i join!

Been having great fun so far!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
Bye. Have fun playing with whatever.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Actually...if everyone gets upset and cancels their subscription, NO one will be playing STO because they'll shut it down for not being profitable.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman301 View Post
Actually...if everyone gets upset and cancels their subscription, NO one will be playing STO because they'll shut it down for not being profitable.
I've played quite a bit of STO without needing anyone else. Why would I suddenly need them?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
This
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tovarish22 View Post
I've played quite a bit of STO without needing anyone else. Why would I suddenly need them?
We don't need them, Cryptic needs them.