Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Be the trekkies who dress like warf and wait in a "que" line to get into the convention.

Well sorry guys, I like star trek too, but waiting in a line for a GAME when I can easily spend my money on a game that has no line, is ridiculous.

Like one poster mentioned on this forum that people are pointing out, that yes this has happened in one or two other MMOs at launch, but they had multiple servers to play on. This single server idea cryptic had has to be one of the worst ideas in recent MMO history.

p.s. Yes it works for Eve, but there aren't as many people at their launch. Cryptic should of done their research and prevented this. This is Pre-launch, not Open Beta.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Agree 100% with the OP

The apologists on this forum really do us all a disservice.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:40 PM
nah I bug the people complaining because I am at work and have nothing better to do on my breaks.
Lt. Commander
the 'apos' are the craptic crew that we don't hear with an explenation...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:41 PM
Stop. torturing. the. fanbois.

Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Bye. See ya at the Babylon 5 convention.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veygar
Well sorry guys, I like star trek too, but waiting in a line for a GAME when I can easily spend my money on a game that has no line, is ridiculous.
Go to that game for the first week of this one.
Growing pains are growing pains. Stop having a temper tantrum and find something constructive to do with your time or just wait. Complaining does nothing at this moment.
Lt. Commander
# 8
This is actually what they do now to get all the whiners to leave and demand refunds. That way, the rest of us can be here later with a peaceful playing experience without all the whining about Klingon torpedos needing to be nerfed.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkyuk
Agree 100% with the OP

The apologists on this forum really do us all a disservice.
You're absolutely right.
We should all be throwing temper tantrums!
That would do immense amounts of good!
I feel my tears on my keyboard effecting the state of the game!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veygar
Be the trekkies who dress like warf and wait in a "que" line to get into the convention.

Like one poster mentioned on this forum that people are pointing out, that yes this has happened in one or two other MMOs at launch, but they had multiple servers to play on. This single server idea cryptic had has to be one of the worst ideas in recent MMO history.

p.s. Yes it works for Eve, but there aren't as many people at their launch. Cryptic should of done their research and prevented this. This is Pre-launch, not Open Beta.

I agree with you.

I think it is the one server setup that is going to be a big issue, if a queue is needed in headstart, i dont like to say it , but i can see a real disaster launch day.