Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
# 51
01-31-2010, 02:51 PM
But you have to see that during Beta they were surpised because of so much acticated keys.
No one can tell me that they didn't expect that as many keys would be activated at the head start date as were in Beta...
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-31-2010, 02:54 PM
This is b*****ks

St online is one of the most **** poor games ever made.

I have official spent more time waiting for patches, getting booted from the server, getting disconnected from the server or enduring "unexpected downtime" then i have actually been playing the game. fact.

Although they have fixed the glitches and bug-infested beta platform, this server issue is a DISGRACE

I timed it today and i had 20 minutes of play versus ***37*** minutes of getting disconneted/waiting to be connected......

....and i log on now and we have queues?

This is arse....Cryptic, you suck the root.
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksty
Almost all MMO has the same system..... They all boot you if you are idle for too long.... do not see your complaint as valid there....
Most MMORGPs these days are at least 30 minutes - 15 minutes goes by REALLY fast. I miss the old days, in Asheron's Call I could have my Avatar find a beautiful village, sit under a tree, and then alt-tab, work, alt-tab back in to check on my guy, and then when I was ready get back to my characters life. And never get knocked off.
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Ok Cryptic WTFH you all gotta fix this lame sh*t...Add more servers or increase the Hamsters to let the people play....Beginning to wonder if lifetime membrship was relly worth it with as much hassle as I have been having since headstart launch
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tianomerak View Post
But you have to see that during Beta they were surpised because of so much acticated keys.
No one can tell me that they didn't expect that as many keys would be activated at the head start date as were in Beta...
The thing is how did they under estimate , surely you would opt to try and over estimate to allow for miscalculation.

I managed to get in after waiting and was booted out on loading screen "SERVER NOT RESPONDING"
they should put a message in to say when it is responding, that will be the surprise.

Sorry for my pessimistic views but really dissapointed like many of you.

Might just leave it for a week and see if its been fixed, (if it still exists at this rate)
Lt. Commander
# 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by drachenhaut View Post
yay 300 bucks for my lifetime and not enough space to fit everyone, well atleast i dont have to worry about time.
Yeah might just come back in about 6 months or a year and maybe Cryptic might have its head out of the clouds...
Lt. Commander
# 57
yay 300 bucks for my lifetime and not enough space to fit everyone, well atleast i dont have to worry about time.
Lt. Commander
# 58
01-31-2010, 03:03 PM
My guess is the server hasn't fully recovered from the emergency maintenance and the queue system is a stop gap to allow us to keep playing (when not in a queue that is). Well thats what I'm hoping! Cryptic any information on the matter, might stop us loyal fans from complaining
Lt. Commander
# 59
This queue is f*cking b*llsh*t. Come on Cryptic, get your sh*t together !!!
Lt. Commander
# 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan_chShran View Post
World of ******** uses Queues. They also use jillions of servers. This game is a supposed to be Instanced with enough stuff for EVERYONE who wants to play to log in - get more machines and chuck this Queue! This is utterly ridiculous and I haven't really complained much these last few days but to say the servers are full?!?

Queue indeed...
did you have any idea how frustrating it was when the server was full when there wasent a queue?