Lt. Commander
# 1 Auto-fire
01-31-2010, 01:45 PM
There's no way to set more then one weapon per arc to auto-fire, is there? This constant spacebar mashing is really starting to get annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Nope -- personally, I always set my phasers to auto fire and left my photons for manual fire as they are much more of a timing thing. Best results are received by bringing down a ships shields and then firing photons (or quantum's). So auto-fire for your torpedoes never really made sense to me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Once you get out of the newbie ship you have more slots for more than 1 fore or aft phaser array.

The autofire topic has been beat to death by people wanting it improved. No dev response as of yet for it however, but I know it has been an ongoing issue since CB.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4n93r View Post
Once you get out of the newbie ship you have more slots for more than 1 fore or aft phaser array.

The autofire topic has been beat to death by people wanting it improved. No dev response as of yet for it however, but I know it has been an ongoing issue since CB.
What that says. It's fine in the starter ship, but once you get your second, it's a pain in the butt. Did you know that the word butt is a censored word in game?