Career Officer
Quote:
Spire Fleet Holding:
Spire fleet holding now includes a ship vendor unlock at T1.
The Fleet Chimera Heavy Destroyer now comes equipped with the Dynamic Tactical System console.
The Fleet Peghqu' Heavy Destroyer now comes equipped with the Dynamic Tactical System console.
The Fleet Daeinos Warbird Destroyer now comes equipped with the Dynamic Tactical System console.
Captains will need to be level 50 to leave the Fleet Spire and enter the Allied Space Adventure Zone.
Maybe its just dire impatience that leads me to interpret this as the Fleet Chimera is now available at T1? Is this an accurate interpretation or else what is the purpose of this addition?
Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.
Captain
# 2
12-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordlalo View Post
Maybe its just dire impatience that leads me to interpret this as the Fleet Chimera is now available at T1? Is this an accurate interpretation or else what is the purpose of this addition?
Yup.

They did not change the Tiers that specific ships are available at, but the Ship didnt come with its Dynamic Tactical system previously and it was meant to.

It is still available at T2 and only if you are a 1000 day vet.

=/\=

Cheers
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!
Career Officer
# 3
12-05-2013, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnshadow27 View Post
Yup.

They did not change the Tiers that specific ships are available at, but the Ship didnt come with its Dynamic Tactical system previously and it was meant to.

It is still available at T2 and only if you are a 1000 day vet.

=/\=

Cheers
I see, what's with the ship vendor unlock at T1 then if no ships are offered?
Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.
Captain
# 4
12-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Obelisk carrier - Regualr variant
Career Officer
# 5
12-05-2013, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnshadow27 View Post
Obelisk carrier - Regualr variant
Ahh 10-4.
Captain
# 6
12-05-2013, 02:25 AM
I also think it opens up the ability to get and change and customize ships at your fleet spire.

At the very least Obelisk and Get ship options

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Fleet_Spire