Career Officer
# 11
12-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Well Congrats, that is one heck of an achievement. And I will be joining you in 3 days, hitting that number as well.

Although some previous members did help out in the beginning. The last leg has been all me, with one character *yes, one character* Tactical is leading, followed by Engineering and Science. I am under no illusion to the greater cost to come. If I hit 3, it will be a miracle and half.
Task Force Zulu--Back to Duty X4 SB T2.0, Tac 2, Eng 1.5 & Sci 1.
Subscribe to STO--1546+ days
LTS Since December 2011
Career Officer
# 12
12-09-2013, 01:21 AM
Congratulations!

My son and I a short time ago completed our last Tier 3 holding and are now a level 12 fleet. Fleet mark requirements were the biggest hurdle followed closely by Dilithium.

We would have completed them earlier, but spent time upgrading our Dilithium mine to Tier 2 for the 9% discount(s), which helped take the edge off the inputs for the Starbase upgrades.

Like you we started when the bases where first released, it's been a lot of work, but gratifying seeing the results.

We haven't yet decided whether to complete the upgrades to take our Embassy to Tier 2; start the Spire projects; or push our Dilithium mine to Tier 3 for the 15% discounts.

Anything is possible, so keep up the hard work and again, congratulations.
Click link at right and add your support!