Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
i found where you get modules for 220+ (something) ( blue ones) but can only find green weapons....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
i found where you get modules for 220+ (something) ( blue ones) but can only find green weapons....
Which kind of medals PvP or exploration? PvP things to buy are at Ganalda station for exploration they are in the ship yard in Qo'noS. Remember though that rank 1 can only buy T1 items they cannot be used to buy T2 items.

Yeah I know brilliant system isn't it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Which kind of medals PvP or exploration? PvP things to buy are at Ganalda station for exploration they are in the ship yard in Qo'noS. Remember though that rank 1 can only buy T1 items they cannot be used to buy T2 items.

Yeah I know brilliant system isn't it?
exploration ones

ye, i found weapon seller in shipyard , but its green items he is selling as far as i could see for like 50 medals or so

im looking for 200+ medal ones (blue)

think iv talked to every guy in Qonos trying to find it

maybe i just missed something
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-31-2010, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
exploration ones

ye, i found weapon seller in shipyard , but its green items he is selling as far as i could see for like 50 medals or so

im looking for 200+ medal ones (blue)

think iv talked to every guy in Qonos trying to find it

maybe i just missed something
What tier? If it is T1 I wouldn't be surprised if we have no blues available.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-31-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
What tier? If it is T1 I wouldn't be surprised if we have no blues available.
ye t1

i see, just figured if there are modules, then there would be weps.P

oh well

^^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-31-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
ye t1

i see, just figured if there are modules, then there would be weps.P

oh well

^^
There might be stuff on the PvP vendors, but keep in mind that the Klingons are not very important to cryptic they can't seem to bother to fix even the most basic of problems like Vendors that don't respond or missing quests.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Are there PVP ship vendors ? NOT EXPLORATION.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-31-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarian_Rakista
Are there PVP ship vendors ? NOT EXPLORATION.
Yes on Ganalda station.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-31-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarian_Rakista
Are there PVP ship vendors ? NOT EXPLORATION.
This is answered in the sticky. Read first please.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:01 PM.