Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 211
12-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Well.........now all players can interact with the present in Winter Invasion to get a recipe, but.......if you don't get your recipe before the snow baron is defeated you can't get it at all and have to wait 30 minutes before you can do the event again.

Can't the recipe just be added to the box of cookies and sweets we get for completing the event? I noticed some players don't even go for the present to get their recipe so I don't always go for mine because I don't want my team waiting for me to catch up to them.

Hail your new Overlord!
Career Officer
# 212
01-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Looks like the only thing devs fixed about recipes was the exploit to get multiples. No fix for Jumja Fudge - item not rewarded even though you can get accolade for it.

And any KDF who accepts Nog's Nog mission gets zero information from the Winter Chef about it, like you don't have the mission at all. But you can still do it if you notice the item circles on the WW map.
Captain
# 213
01-06-2014, 10:49 PM
So in Fastest Game on Ice for today, one of my toons got their mission and waved their hands in front of the whistle blowy guy. And then, immediately after, the option to wave again appeared. However, in a blink of an eye, my toon was held and transported to the start line.
Then the countdown never happened, even though my npc opponent spawned. I was removed from hold, the npc started to run. Let me repeat again, that breeny voice counting down NEVER HAPPENED. But I ran after the npc, soon overtook it, then left it behind in the dust. One lap gone, I cross the finish, but no cheers!!! What the hell is this? I go up to the whistle blowy guy, and he tells me to wave my hand on his face again. Had to race twice
Captain
# 214
01-11-2014, 08:35 AM
Got assaulted by snowmen during Fastest Game on Ice (PvE race). Got froze 3 times over the course of race. Race completed normally with reward gain.
Closed Thread