Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Nope .............................
Dude it's disgusting. I know that being the Grand Nagus means that you have any hoochies you want, but wouldn't it be nice, at least once in awhile, to know that she wasn't vomiting in her mouth while giving you umacs (sp?) ? Decadence and power is no excuse to let your ear hair go crazy.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
fixed

10char
Don't worry, someday you'll have a boyfriend of your own.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSunBird View Post
I played for several hours yesterday and had a blast. Little bit of rubber banding, but nothing too bad. When the servers went down I cleaned my room and ate a sandwich and talked to my boyfriend on the phone. Then the servers came back up and I played late into the night till I was too sleepy to go on. This morning, I logged on to do some missions with my boyfriend. We got kicked once, when I logged back in I was in a queue for maybe five minuets, tops, then I was back in, and picked up the mission where I left off. I'm already level 9, despite a very casual play-style, I imagine I'll have my new science vessel by tonight, and I gotta say I'm having a lot of fun.

But that's what worries me. It seems that this fun game is preventing me from experiencing what STO is really all about, which is, obviously, whining on the forums about every little launch week problem I encounter. I come on the forums and see all of you so gleefully venting your spleens at Cryptic and I'm a little jealous. Why don't I have something to complain about? What am I doing wrong? Why am I able to overlook minor inconveniences and have fun with this game?

It's all Cryptic;s fault, obviously.

:p
Naw, you can get plenty from the forums without complaining.

Pull up a chair and grab some popcorn, we're just getting started.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjik View Post
Naw, you can get plenty from the forums without complaining.

Pull up a chair and grab some popcorn, we're just getting started.
Waaay ahead of you. When I'm on the late shift I got nothing to do but read the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-31-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Dude it's disgusting. I know that being the Grand Nagus means that you have any hoochies you want, but wouldn't it be nice, at least once in awhile, to know that she wasn't vomiting in her mouth while giving you umacs (sp?) ? Decadence and power is no excuse to let your ear hair go crazy.
I think I'll keep it just becuase you like it so much
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I think I'll keep it just becuase you like it so much
Lol I love Feringis.