Lt. Commander
# 51
01-31-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echostatic View Post
I'm not passing any judgement until the game has been live for at least a month. The complainers need to learn what the launch of an MMO is like. Don't expect to be able to play reliably for a while. Don't like that suggestion, then quit and play an established mmo for a few months until this one is more stable and accessable. This is the kind of thing that happens, there's no getting around it.
Yes there is. Do not release too early and plan server hardware better. Also would help if people get trheir understanding of quality back. Everyone these days seem to be perfectly okay tp unfinished products, not only talking about games.
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaPel
Yes there is. Do not release too early and plan server hardware better. Also would help if people get trheir understanding of quality back. Everyone these days seem to be perfectly okay tp unfinished products, not only talking about games.
Maybe some people understand this is not a matter of unfinished product, but rather a messy launch. I think these are two separate things.
Most of us know that mmo launches are horrible, I honestly just don't mind anymore if the first days are horrible performance wise.
I will be fighting on your side in a couple of days if I discover that the game is empty after the first few levels, that would be unfinished.
Lt. Commander
# 53
01-31-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordPoncho View Post
Back in the beta, everybody BEGGED for them to implement a queue system

Now, they finally implement one, and all you guys do is complain about how it should be removed.
Actually I would have much preferred a multiple server system then this.
Lt. Commander
# 54
01-31-2010, 03:38 PM
I agree add more servers
Lt. Commander
# 55
01-31-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Back in the beta, everybody BEGGED for them to implement a queue system

Now, they finally implement one, and all you guys do is complain about how it should be removed.
No...three very loud people begged them for a queue....

The rest pretty much said what everyone else is saying now...
Lt. Commander
# 56
01-31-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
My point being is that no matter how much they try to cater to the fanbase (and believe it or not, this is their response to what we wanted), you guys complain and complain about how they don't listen or how they fail.

It's pathetic.
i never asked for a que, only they increase server capacity so we can log in and play when we want.

I know for a fact that if i installed a network for a client and it was up and down this much the first few days they would be calling me to take it out.