Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Finally got in after waiting through the queue. Finished my mission, entered the next one and got disconnected at the loading screen.

Boom, back to the end of the line.

Cryptic - in every other MMO that utilizes a queued entry system, people that were disconnected are given a grace period of a few minutes to get back in without re-queuing. Do this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:13 PM
Hmmm ... how would they know you were disconnected? I guess some kind of log as to who was on the server and then, if one of those people try to login again ... that's all I can think of.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:14 PM
Place a special tag on people who actually hit the log out or exit button.

--Tao
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:16 PM
This would be a nice function to have, but unfortunately the queue system we have... is probably something they literally just threw together after the server overloading in Open Beta. It was pretty clear in Beta that they didn't have any queue system at all.

Given that they've probably just coded the thing these past couple weeks, it's unlikely to have very robust functionality...as opposed to a queue system that was properly planned from the very start.