Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadcastGod View Post
Good lord, I thought Star Wars Galaxies players were drama queens but I can't believe all the crying I've seen from people here all because the LAUNCH of an MMO (which is still technically a couple of days away) was not as smooth as glass.

On the up side, at least these people will be gone and we won't have to listen to them cry in a few months when the devs decide that something popular is overpowered and nerf it all to hell.

Seriously, kids... it takes a certain degree of mental stability to play an MMO and maybe you guys just aren't cut out for it.

lol............... why do you attack people
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James812 View Post
Ok.... I am tired of all this crying.... Good for you for canceling.. have a gold star?
It affects you too you little push over. Less money for them to spend on the game. I didn't realize you also answered for cryptic. I'm sure their pleased about losing money with all the canceling that's going on today.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Good lord, I thought Star Wars Galaxies players were drama queens but I can't believe all the crying I've seen from people here all because the LAUNCH of an MMO (which is still technically a couple of days away) was not as smooth as glass.

On the up side, at least these people will be gone and we won't have to listen to them cry in a few months when the devs decide that something popular is overpowered and nerf it all to hell.

Seriously, kids... it takes a certain degree of mental stability to play an MMO and maybe you guys just aren't cut out for it.
I'm glad you could stop by, gotta love these fanboys who ask people who don't like it to leave and then complain when the people who are actually trying to leave ask for information to assist. This isnt a waahhh login queue thread, it is a legitimate discussion on the best way to get our money back.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:

you always get this excited when you pay full price for something that doesnt work, when you are told it will? I have some coal outside you can pay me for it now and in a couple million years it will be a really nice expensive diamond..

idiot.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthmaroo
bro go to: steam support

then at the top is: ask a question

then go through menu boxes

ask them for refund, it takes them like 24 to handle it
Noted thank you. Decisions decisions.
Lt. Commander
# 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny6973 View Post
How do you do this? Is it by phone or web based? I am very interested in this.
go to steam support

ask a question

then go through the menus

tell them you want you money back
Lt. Commander
# 27
Anyone know if you can get a refund if you bought from Direct 2 Drive?
Lt. Commander
# 28
Has anyone been able to cancel life subs through cryptic yet?
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujube View Post
call your credit card company , tell them its a unauthorized transaction
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujube View Post
Call your credit card company and tell them the conditions of your purchase have changed and you want your money back. They will, most of the time, refund you.