Lt. Commander
Since lifetime subbers have already paid for their entire life subscription and you have their money, you have no incentive to keep pleasing them. Therefore I think it is only fair that you keep the rest of us pay monthly players happy, by letting us skip the queue. By doing this you are assuring another few months of subscription money out of us.

(Yes this is to counter the "other" pro lifetime sub thread)
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:14 PM
Go outside and play kid.
Lt. Commander
# 3

Yea .... not going to happen. It would sure **** off the lifers though :-)
Lt. Commander
# 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickisrum View Post
Go outside and play kid.
I take note of your sig, and say no sir.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryrocks2
Since lifetime subbers have already paid for their entire life subscription and you have their money. I think it is only fair that you keep the rest of us pay monthly players happy, by letting us skip the queue. By doing this you are assuring another few months of subscription money out of us.

need i remind you we have 30 days to demand our refund xD even after our 30 days are up you guys still wouldnt have paid anything xD

one post at time will this make me senior poster ?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 03:16 PM
so, if you pay more .... you shouldnt wait to play longer...... i really hope i miss read that
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 03:17 PM
I endorse this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 03:17 PM
Always give priority customer service to people who might stop paying you... people who paid in advance sold their customer service for a discount.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer
Always give priority customer service to people who might stop paying you... people who paid in advance sold their customer service for a discount.
Indeed, this guy takes the tribble cake
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryrocks2
Since lifetime subbers have already paid for their entire life subscription and you have their money, you have no incentive to keep pleasing them. Therefore I think it is only fair that you keep the rest of us pay monthly players happy, by letting us skip the queue. By doing this you are assuring another few months of subscription money out of us.

excuse me but you give the lifetimers a bad experience then you will get a problem of what is called bad word of mouth... people can do damage to the success of this mmo by saying very bad things about it. not to mention they would still need us to buy their expansions if there is any released, so keeping the lifers happy should be just as important as the normal subscribers