Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Um....

NO.

You did not pay for higher que positions or any other such tribble droppings.

You paid to NOT have to pay a monthly fee, and to get certain ingame items/powers/benefits/whatever.

And by your unspoken logic, it should actually be those who have paid or will pay more money who get a higher que position.

That may be you right now, but within a few months we the monthly payers will have paid more than you did for the lifetime sub.

So should we get to bump you lower in the que?

Besides, this is pointless.
Its very likely that Cryptic will simply perform a hardware upgrade and no one will have to fret over the Ques anymore.

Chill.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Tkmaster, everyone can do that. Dont need to be a lifer to bad mouth something.

To the Devs, Proplus and berrocca are my fav tools for the last minute "AH F***" moments. I have been there once or twice with live events. Never fun but get the new servers up asap
Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkmaster View Post
excuse me but you give the lifetimers a bad experience then you will get a problem of what is called bad word of mouth... people can do damage to the success of this mmo by saying very bad things about it. not to mention they would still need us to buy their expansions if there is any released, so keeping the lifers happy should be just as important as the normal subscribers
They lose the "word of mouth" battle just as bad by not giving priority service to the non-lifers... so it's better to try to increase revenue instead of placate the early donators.
Lt. Commander
# 14
Meh, the truth I'm just enjoying the company of you all while the queue is there, (Y)
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpio
Tkmaster, everyone can do that. Dont need to be a lifer to bad mouth something.

To the Devs, Proplus and berrocca are my fav tools for the last minute "AH F***" moments. I have been there once or twice with live events. Never fun but get the new servers up asap
well duh i know everyone could do that.. im not stupid... i just said basically it should not matter if the person is a lifer or a normal subscriber, they should all get the same level of service...
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
Um....

NO.

You did not pay for higher que positions or any other such tribble droppings.

You paid to NOT have to pay a monthly fee, and to get certain ingame items/powers/benefits/whatever.

And by your unspoken logic, it should actually be those who have paid or will pay more money who get a higher que position.

That may be you right now, but within a few months we the monthly payers will have paid more than you did for the lifetime sub.

So should we get to bump you lower in the que?

Besides, this is pointless.
Its very likely that Cryptic will simply perform a hardware upgrade and no one will have to fret over the Ques anymore.

Chill.
Yeah... somebody didn't read the OP.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryrocks2
Since lifetime subbers have already paid for their entire life subscription and you have their money, you have no incentive to keep pleasing them. Therefore I think it is only fair that you keep the rest of us pay monthly players happy, by letting us skip the queue. By doing this you are assuring another few months of subscription money out of us.

(Yes this is to counter the "other" pro lifetime sub thread)
They can pleas you s****** . They dont care about you they care about your money GET THAT IN YOUR HEADS.... I bet they will put some thing in C store to put you 100 places infront of que every time you use it and one peace will cost you 2$ just to milk you some more like a cashcow
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAKUS
They can pleas you s****** . They dont care about you they care about your money GET THAT IN YOUR HEADS.... I bet they will put some thing in C store to put you 100 places infront of que every time you use it and one peace will cost you 2$ just to milk you some more like a cashcow
I'd pay for that

no
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAKUS
i have the money ill pay for it. it must suck to be a peasant. XD

if i get a reply im going to pee myself
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 03:39 PM
I think the OP needs to think a bit about how bussiness work...

...Lifers already paid but...

...What about those preorders and "just bought" custommers and their 30 days "free" gametime?

Do you think that any sane Admin Dept will take a decission that will benefit ppl that already paid over those that are about to decide between keep paying or not?

You lost all "pressure power" as a collective the day you paid everything in advance.

And I don't know why ppl is so shocked about the queues... Since OB after a certain time you were getting the message about server full... They are just trying to organize this situation better. On OB I tought they were testing their "flooding" mechanisms...

...Now on headstart things haven't changed, so unless today this was another controlled test of the new queue system, they are short on machine power, so on 2nd Feb you should expect massive queues because buying/renting new servers for a data center is not a "trivial" task.