Lt. Commander
# 1 Am I the only one
01-31-2010, 02:53 PM
...who's happy? Maybe my expectations were more realistic, or maybe I just don't feel like being upset about a normal MMO launch.

Somehow with all the downtime I have still managed to log 12-15 hours of play and am having a ball. Sure there are issues but I have things to do when the server is down, and I would totally buy the lifetime sub again knowing what I know now.

I'm sorry so many people are upset and youc an flame me as a fangirl, but I'm not saying the game is perfect, but I am having fun and your flames can't change that :-)
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:55 PM
*Munches popcorn*

Indeed.

The game, when you can play it, is fun for now. Although I do regret getting a lifetime sub.

I can't see it keeping my interest in a month or two when everyone is an Admiral running around with the same stuff. That ties in to another issue, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart
...who's happy? Maybe my expectations were more realistic, or maybe I just don't feel like being upset about a normal MMO launch.

Somehow with all the downtime I have still managed to log 12-15 hours of play and am having a ball. Sure there are issues but I have things to do when the server is down, and I would totally buy the lifetime sub again knowing what I know now.

I'm sorry so many people are upset and youc an flame me as a fangirl, but I'm not saying the game is perfect, but I am having fun and your flames can't change that :-)
i love this game. regardless of whats happened

the sooner these QQers leave the sooner the servers will be unclugged and we can play troll free
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseOfWoe View Post
*Munches popcorn*

Indeed.

The game, when you can play it, is fun for now. Although I do regret getting a lifetime sub.

I can't see it keeping my interest in a month or two when everyone is an Admiral running around with the same stuff. That ties in to another issue, though.
I hope 60 days from now there is something new to make you not sorry :-)
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:

I actually find the crying hilarious... Hopefully this server downtime causes a lot of losers to quit and cancel their pre-order so I do not have to deal with them in game. Then we will only be left with the people who are actually interested in playing.
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:
I hope 60 days from now there is something new to make you not sorry :-)
You and me both. I'm less than optimistic, though. -_-
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Im perfectly happy, sure id rather be playing than listening to the *****in on the forums, but **** happens.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:

There ya go, good post, and I agree with it. And I really hope nobody flames you for it as we need more positive threads these days.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoWolf06 View Post
i love this game. regardless of whats happened

the sooner these QQers leave the sooner the servers will be unclugged and we can play troll free
That's rich! 1/2 will not leave, 50x the number that leave will be here after Tuesday.

There's only one type of troll free MMO, the ones that shut down due to lack of subscribers.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 03:00 PM
Quote:

Very happy here