Lt. Commander
# 1 Headstart My A**
01-31-2010, 02:15 PM
I buy and download this game, hoping to get in a few levels before release date and everyone and their grandma flood the servers. BUUUTTTTTTTT what do I get? QUEUED! You gotta be ****ting me!

I can understand the server issues, MMOs are notorious for the server crashes. But are you tooo ****ing stupid to realize you can only host X amount of people on a server? There are over a 1000 people sitting their frustrated asses in line to play this mediocre game.

CRYPTIC GET YOUR **** TOGETHER

ONE LAST TIME

Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:16 PM
Community Asked for a Queue, We got a Queue, Now community claims Cryptic Doesnt care about them. How Odd...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellenbrant
Community Asked for a Queue, We got a Queue, Now community claims Cryptic Doesnt care about them. How Odd...
I never asked for a queue, I want them to invest in hardware so there isn't a queue. Especially when they don't give you an option to pick a less populated server.

When you pay for a season ticket to visit matches of your favourite team, you aren't being told:

"sorry, I know you've paid for the whole season for that specific seat, but someone else is sitting in your seat right now. Please come back later when the person who's sitting there now has left."

You wouldn't accept that either.

Now I am aware that the queues don't take that long, but still it's the point that matters.