Lt. Commander
# 1 Celebrity comments on STO
01-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Jack Nicholson "These server crashes are really starting to **** me off. We want the truth, but Cryptic thins WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

Johnny Depp "Why is the server always down? Oh...that's why."

Bill Clinton "What is the meaning of the word shard?"

Arnold Schwartzineger "AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little ship is in spacedock!!!!!!"

Walter Cronkite "The server is down, and that's the way it was."

Barak Obama "We MUST bailout Cryptic, and get them the important servers they need to fix this mess left to them by the previous admistration."

G.W. Bush "We must come together as a country, united, and undefined, to combat these evil doers that want to crash the STO servers. Wait......what's a server.?

James Doohan "THE'RE GIVIN HER ALL SHE'S GOT!!!!!!"

God "There is a reason I didn't make a Star Trek based MMO, even I can't make everyone happy with it."

James T. Kirk "Cryptics attempt at STO is nothing compared to my awsomeness"

Elijia Wood "This burden is mine to carry, not Cryptics. STO was entrusted to me."

Chuck Norris "Kirks awesomeness looks like the awesomeness of a dead skin cell when compared to my awesomness."

I hope you enjoyed these quotes as a little comic reliief while waiting for the servers to come on line.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 05:19 PM
Thats not a bad effort, made me laugh.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 05:22 PM
You can take our life but you will never take our..... disconnecting..... can not connect to the server at this time, please come back later......
Lt. Commander
# 4
Thank you for some much needed humor!
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojor
You can take our life but you will never take our..... disconnecting..... can not connect to the server at this time, please come back later......
...lol...too funny...
Lt. Commander
# 6 umm
01-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timper
Jack Nicholson "These server crashes are really starting to **** me off. We want the truth, but Cryptic thins WE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!"

Arnold Schwartzineger "AAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little ship is in spacedock!!!!!!"

Barak Obama "We MUST bailout Cryptic, and get them the important servers they need to fix this mess left to them by the previous admistration."

G.W. Bush "We must come together as a country, united, and undefined, to combat these evil doers that want to crash the STO servers. Wait......what's a server.?

God "There is a reason I didn't make a Star Trek based MMO, even I can't make everyone happy with it."

Elijia Wood "This burden is mine to carry, not Cryptics. STO was entrusted to me."

Chuck Norris "Kirks awesomeness looks like the awesomeness of a dead skin cell when compared to my awesomness."

I hope you enjoyed these quotes as a little comic reliief while waiting for the servers to come on line.
/Epic
/Fail
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 05:27 PM
TIMPER!

How'd you escape your cage? Get back in there!
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 05:31 PM
One small step for man, one giant leap backwards for Cryptic

All things are relative, unless you prepaid - Sir Issac Newton
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timper

MAN THAT SUCKED THE ASS OF THE THING SUCKING THE ASS OF THE DEAD THING
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 05:39 PM
A few more... add yours...

Paris Hilton: "Star what"?

Charlton Heston: "Get yours hands off the servers you d%^* dirty devs"!

Gary Cole: "Ummm Yeahhhh"