Lt. Commander
Ok I understand that you like/love the game fine i like it too, BUT if your constantly defending the company who DECIDED to be cheap and have one server then your only encouraging them don't you think? I know it did not launch yet and is still head start but people SHOULD complain otherwise they wouldn't fix anything that is how things works. Although I do believe that we should give the developer more time for bugs and what not, the server issue was really the developer fault for trying to save money by having less server. Do you really want to defend that kind of negligence? I bought the life time sub and still donno how i feel about it right now, but I really hope the developer step up to the plate and fix the issue. I can handle downtime i understand that however waiting on a que for 1-2 hours? that unacceptable since I have school work and cannot play 24/7.

BTW you should be thanking the people complaining if they don't complain why would the developer care about fixing it? Do u you honestly believe they would fix it if we all accepted it and say they are trying their best?

oh and when is the new server coming up they promised more hardware awhile back didn't they?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:20 PM
Difference in submitting and letting devs know of problems, and complaining/*****ing, and QQing
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:25 PM
I would agree with you normally but think about it, do you think is more effective for everyone to talk about it and discuss it or replying to the support team (quietly) which after the 10th email they will most likely ignore it and no one outside the game will know about it. The point is this generates buzz which game site looks for therefore putting pressure on developer to act on the problem asap. At least that how I see it.

Edit: and i have not cursed or really cried about it. I am merely making a argument for the people complaining about it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Why don't you join in the argument instead of putting it down? Defending the developer doesn't help is when people complain that things gets done. I love the game and I believe they should be complemented for some of the work they have done in such a short time period but complaining is how the developer know we are serious.