Ensign
# 1 Editing Server Will Not Start.
12-05-2013, 05:54 PM
I'm abble to access the foundry but I'm unable to create any content. The foundry just sits at the "waiting for editing server to start and patching foundry updates" dialog. I've let it sit for 40 minutes and the editor never started.

I've no way to know if it's even patching contenct because there is no progress bar.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-05-2013, 06:00 PM
the first easy way to test would be to completely kill your sto session, turn off on demand patching, and load up

I got into the editor with no issues so it might be something unique to your login.
try without patch on demand and see if that helps at least
Ensign
I shut off on demand patching, STO took 20 minutes for a big patch right after. Still can not edit. I can access the foundery it just hangs at starting editing server whenever I try to edit or create content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by castsbugc View Post
the first easy way to test would be to completely kill your sto session, turn off on demand patching, and load up

I got into the editor with no issues so it might be something unique to your login.
try without patch on demand and see if that helps at least
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
12-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Well on a plus side...while you are playing the game you wont have the patching thing happen for a bit... on the down side I have no good ideas to offer to get you into the editor other tahn waiting and trying after tonights maintenance, im getting reports of peoples publishes failing too