Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Conection Loss and relog
01-31-2010, 03:19 PM
Since there is a login queue now, it would be nice after loosing connection to the server and immediate relog not to get stuck in the queue, happened to me and thats just not nice. 20 minutes in a queue so i can do 1 mission instance and loosing connection its just not playable.

just give players who get kicked out because of bad connection the opportunity to get back into game without queue...
kind regards
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandalf
Since there is a login queue now, it would be nice after loosing connection to the server and immediate relog not to get stuck in the queue, happened to me and thats just not nice. 20 minutes in a queue so i can do 1 mission instance and loosing connection its just not playable.

just give players who get kicked out because of bad connection the opportunity to get back into game without queue...
kind regards
no kidding, Or turn off timeout during loading screen! I shouldnt be logged out because the server cant get the info to me in under 15 minutes.

This is going to lead to the next round of salesmanship.... Bought a lifetime? NOW buy a "NO WAIT" bonus to your lifetime...only $240 more!

grrrr