Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander

... not reading your sorry ass whining. Basically, all you are doing is making the rest of us like you less.

IF .. YOU .. DO .. NOT .. LIKE .. IT
LEAVE
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:49 PM
If you don't like it, don't read it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Devs are no more working on this issue than they are any other issue.. if that were the case.. Keep the damn servers down until the MECHANICAL issues.... server stability, que system, are fixed and fixed right the first time..
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turukano

... not reading your sorry ass whining. Basically, all you are doing is making the rest of us like you less.

LEAVE
And you do realize that not everyone on Cryptic's staff is a developer who is working on server stability issues, right? And you do realize that if they want they can get anyone from their staff to give us a quick update, right?

If you do not like it, do not post. Get back to the queue screen.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 01:54 PM
No. They are currently wintering on the yatch "Saucey Sue" in Montego Bay with the English cricket team and the Balines Godess of Plenty.

I thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:

LEAVE
And you know they are fixing it HOW? Have they communicated anything to us? NO!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Let's see , they took the servers down to do emergency maintenance again and now they have LOTS of players waiting in ques for 30min to an hour and when they do get in, then getting kicked out after playing for a bit to wait in ques to get back in. What is it they're fixing again ?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIWS View Post
Let's see , they took the servers down to do emergency maintenance again and now they have LOTS of players waiting in ques for 30min to an hour and when they do get in, then getting kicked out after playing for a bit to wait in ques to get back in. What is it they're fixing again ?
exactly. Yeah, it's tired to compare to ********, but when Blizzard launched BC and WOTLK, sure there were server queues.. but once you got on you didnt get kicked after 5 minutes... and it's pretty obvious that the coding here is not able to handle either 64 bit OSs or ATI graphics, because 90% of the issues i have had are directly related to graphics.

and it's extra special when you get down to 4th in the queue, and then guess what? a SERVER DISCONNECT.

BTW anyone know what Gamestop's return policy is?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:

LEAVE
ROFL. Oh no, you will "like us less"? LMAO.

I'm gonna whine now...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

LIke me less now. Oh no, roflmao.

Who cares if you like me or not. What are you, my wife? LOL!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 02:00 PM
This isn't ideal, and I don't like it. However, I'm not going to make a huge deal out of it if this problem is fixed in the near future and does not persist.

I'm guessing it'll get worse before it gets better with the official launch of the game on Tuesday.