Lt. Commander
Quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody call the Waaaahhmbulaance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! LoL HoLy sHIzZ, HaVe aNy oF yOu eVeN pLayED aN MmO aT lAUnCh b4??? tHIs iSNt eXaCtLY sOmEtHInG nEW. bUt, aT lEAsT wATcHIng yOu All QQ iS mAkInG Me LaUGh.

oH BtW..... If tHIs iS HaPpEnInG AfTEr lAUncH, ThEN wE hAVe a ProbLEm aND a rEaSOn tO QQ. bUt nOt rIghT nOw.

P.S. Im typing like this to make reading my post take even more time so your in que wait will pass by quicker, no need to thank me just lookin out for my homies....
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
Quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody call the Waaaahhmbulaance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! LoL HoLy sHIzZ, HaVe aNy oF yOu eVeN pLayED aN MmO aT lAUnCh b4??? tHIs iSNt eXaCtLY sOmEtHInG nEW. bUt, aT lEAsT wATcHIng yOu All QQ iS mAkInG Me LaUGh.

oH BtW..... If tHIs iS HaPpEnInG AfTEr lAUncH, ThEN wE hAVe a ProbLEm aND a rEaSOn tO QQ. bUt nOt rIghT nOw.

P.S. Im typing like this to make reading my post take even more time so your in que wait will pass by quicker, no need to thank me just lookin out for my homies....
If you don't like reading complaints don't hang about in the forum. Go play the game....oh wait...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:

LoL... Full of win.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikenstein
If you don't like reading complaints don't hang about in the forum. Go play the game....oh wait...
.........HAHAHA xD
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
When did I say I didnt like reading these complaints??? They are making me laugh.. didnt you read my post?? U should have.....itll make your que time pass by quicker....
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:

I LiKe To TYpe wiTH AltERNatING CAps!!!

ok.. uh..

yeah .. well after years and years of playing mmo's.. guess what.. I only have been queue'd on a handful of times.. wow beta.. wow about 1 year into it. tab risa (yeah.. belive it or not).. about 2 months into it.. hmm.. oh yeah I think once in UO.

this is not normal. there is no excuse
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
When did I say I didnt like reading these complaints??? They are making me laugh.. didnt you read my post?? U should have it ll take some more of your time of your que wait........
True, it is quite funny
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Personally, I am playing the game. And also on here, laughing at all the ragers. :p
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:

im sorry ur an idiot whos post aint helpin no one.
iN cAsE YoU dIDnT UnDeRsTaNd: iM SoRrY yOuR An iDiOt wHoS PoSt AiNt HeLpIn No OnE.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithlok View Post
I LiKe To TYpe wiTH AltERNatING CAps!!!

ok.. uh..

yeah .. well after years and years of playing mmo's.. guess what.. I only have been queue'd on a handful of times.. wow beta.. wow about 1 year into it. tab risa (yeah.. belive it or not).. about 2 months into it.. hmm.. oh yeah I think once in UO.

this is not normal. there is no excuse
Hmnnnn,,,, I think you missed the entire reason why I typed In aLTeRnATinG cApS. maybe you TOO should go back and read my post, itll make the time go by quicker.........