Lt. Commander
# 1 Spread I issue
01-31-2010, 02:30 PM
So I am Lt10 and this whole time I could use Spread I. Today the server crashed and after it came back up, I was unable to use it, and I'm not sure why. I activate spread I, and hit my Photon Torpedo but it just resets the 5 second timer and doesn't fire the spread. I single Torpedo fires fine. Any idea what could cause this?

I did not change any equipment on my ship either before the server crash or after.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:42 PM
I've been unable to 'see' my spread since pre-launch. I thought it was just an animation issue, but with playing today, I'm not sure anymore - don't think any mobs are taking damage.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:45 PM
my spread is working fine, but never hits anyone because they move out of its flat plane of effect. there's an officer on my bridge about to have a transporter accident
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTwist
I've been unable to 'see' my spread since pre-launch. I thought it was just an animation issue, but with playing today, I'm not sure anymore - don't think any mobs are taking damage.
I've never had a problem seeing it before that server crash. I know its not launching because I've cut the shields down to nothing and launched a salvo but got nothing. Its really weird.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:52 PM
spread is so bad you might as well as be firing redshirts out the torp tubes... oh wait that was open beta :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
spread is so bad you might as well as be firing redshirts out the torp tubes... oh wait that was open beta :p
In what way are you using it? I seem to be able to hit things quite easily with it... Not to mention that it does wonders for PvP... both sides fighting in a little ball...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Torpedo spread 1 just flat does not work for me at all. I retrained my Tac Officer to get that as I liked it in CB when it worked. Now I hit it and nothing happens.