Ensign
So I have created a new mission and published it, no problem. When I try to find it, I don't get any results. I have tried absolutely ALL search terms - no results.

Then I tried to republish an old mission after some changes, and republish went fine, but again - no way to find the mission.

Anyone else having this problem?
Captain
# 2
12-06-2013, 04:12 AM
Have you tried clicking "Become a Reviewer" and searching for it under the "Reviewing Content" tab?

New missions don't go into the regular Foundry pool until they've acquired five reviews.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Ensign
# 3
12-06-2013, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
Have you tried clicking "Become a Reviewer" and searching for it under the "Reviewing Content" tab?

New missions don't go into the regular Foundry pool until they've acquired five reviews.
Did that, no results either. I wonder if it is necessary after publishing to submit the mission for reviewing? I know that was optional before...
Captain
# 4
12-06-2013, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anada04 View Post
Did that, no results either. I wonder if it is necessary after publishing to submit the mission for reviewing? I know that was optional before...
Shouldn't be, because that button's actually for spotlighting.

Post the mission details here, please (title, faction, your in-game handle, and mission ID). We'll see if we can find it, and if not, Cryptic has something to work with.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Commander
# 5
12-06-2013, 04:46 AM
Can't access it too

Last edited by rakija879; 12-06-2013 at 04:58 AM.
Ensign
# 6
12-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Problem fixed. You have to be careful which language you publish your mission in