Lt. Commander
Don't you understand that the head start was just an excuse for you to test out some last minute things before the actual launch. Take today's queue problem for instance. Your testing the queue out for them, so am I.

I know you guys have been nice and such Cryptic, but this is a bit lame.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paladus View Post
Don't you understand that the head start was just an excuse for you to test out some last minute things before the actual launch. Take today's queue problem for instance. Your testing the queue out for them, so am I.

I know you guys have been nice and such Cryptic, but this is a bit lame.
I didn't see anywhere in the fine print where it said early start was early start beta testing. They should of said something about that. I didn't realize you worked for Cryptic and knew exactly what early start was.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotson
I didn't see anywhere in the fine print where it said early start was early start beta testing. They should of said something about that. I didn't realize you worked for Cryptic and knew exactly what early start was.
Headstart implies that one can actually play normally, and everything IS ready for retail. It doesn't take a genius to see they ARE NOT ready.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paladus View Post
Headstart implies that one can actually play normally, and everything IS ready for retail. It doesn't take a genius to see they ARE NOT ready.
lol so true.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:45 PM
got an issue?....heres a tissue...