# 1 Dear STO fans....
01-31-2010, 02:37 PM
<--------

/10char

EDIT: Not my post!!! Damn forum bug.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Dear STO fans....
01-31-2010, 02:37 PM
You fools have no one to blame but yourselves for being in the position you are. Everyone who has half a brain KNEW, ONCE AGAIN, KNEW this MMO was going to be crap, have major bugs, no content etc. Yet you still purchased it...

Please, keep up the crying threads and whining. I find it to be entertaining. Especially the trolls DEFENDING this game. Now thats truly hilarious.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 02:38 PM
Your post just ruined my life. Seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonyx View Post
You fools have no one to blame but yourselves for being in the position you are. Everyone who has half a brain KNEW, ONCE AGAIN, KNEW this MMO was going to be crap, have major bugs, no content etc. Yet you still purchased it...

Please, keep up the crying threads and whining. I find it to be entertaining. Especially the trolls DEFENDING this game. Now thats truly hilarious.
Keep making a tit of your self while i wait to get in a good game thanks
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:41 PM
I actually like it... lol

In fact, I laugh more at your nerd raging posts stating how bad this game is. Best part is that I happily paid for this game before I even tried it and I am enjoying it, where you seem to be so full of disdain that I think you are going to destroy your teeth after grinding them so much.

So, lol@you mr. 'this game sucks and you brought it on yourselves'

It's been said many times before, but this is the single most stable and playable MMO launch I have experienced. Anyone else remember daily restarts of SWG servers right int he middle of many countries' prime time?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 02:42 PM
Yup, I knew it would have bugs, load problems, lack of content, in fact it's just like anyother MMO ever launched. But it is you who are a fool for hoping it would be otherwise. All MMO's are like this at launch, thats why the first month is free with game purchase.

Bad troll

no cookie for you.

Bj
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:42 PM
i am done defending it.... i am now officially flaming, nothing better to do anyway
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
i am done defending it.... i am now officially flaming, nothing better to do anyway
Stop defending it, either enjoy it or leave lol
I'm in the server, taking 3 minutes to load one instance every time, meh, better than some MMO launches i could name. AO anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatmaker69 View Post
Stop defending it, either enjoy it or leave lol
I'm in the server, taking 3 minutes to load one instance every time, meh, better than some MMO launches i could name. AO anyone?
Get on with playing if your in then, dont alt tab to scorn the unworthy.