> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
1) Read the mission description, it will tell you the sector block and the system you have to patrol.
2)Click M, look on System list; if you don't see the system, then look for the sector
a. if you see neither, open Galactic map and look at the sector blocks until you see yours
b. if your destination is not adjacent to the block you're at, move to the one that is
1. either click the adjacent block, then warp through as prompted
2. move manually in the direction of the next block
3) Upon arrival in the correct sector block, open system list and click the system.
4) If the system doesn't open up when you get there, you may have to change elevation.
If, after following the above steps you can't find the right system, feel free to ask in /zone chat. Be sure to mention the steps you already took.