Empire Veteran
# 31
03-07-2014, 05:22 AM
My 2 cents:

I see 2 possibilities to fly a borg cube:
1. As a mission ship (although I'd really favor a mission where I could fly my f**** own ship at this point, it feels like every mission outside the new romulan storyline we got had us fly another ship)

2. As a monster-play-pvp ship.
In a REAL pvp scenario that doesn't have exactly equal numbers on both sides in each map it wouldn't even need to be balanced.
Support more story content in STO
Empire Veteran
# 32
03-07-2014, 06:01 AM
[Charles Barkley]That's a turrible idea. Just turrible.[/Charles Barkley]

The second I see a flyable Borg cube (or even sphere) in the game is the second I know that STO is on it's last legs and Cryptic is desperately clutching at straws in a last-ditch effort to keep it afloat. I'd like to see the Borg involved in some way in the upcoming Iconian invasion (I guess it's assumed they're fighting the Voth in the Delta quadrant?), and they DEFINITELY need a make-over in the STFs to make them more of a threat, but flyable ships? No way.
Career Officer
# 33
03-07-2014, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killdozer9211 View Post
1) still a necro
2) WHY ARE THE PAGE NUMBERS FOR THIS THREAD IN THE GENERAL DISCUSSION SUBFORUM NAME IN REVERSE ORDER
1. i think the limit is 2 months of inactivity? then after that its a necro thread. i could be mistaken, but mods are very open about what is and isnt on the forum and posting after a certain time has the thread locked, doesnt matter how much it contributes as it would be counted a spam.

2. could just be an error somewhere, the scripting is mistaking a 1 for a 0 or something, no idea.
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Captain
# 34
03-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post
1. i think the limit is 2 months of inactivity? then after that its a necro thread. i could be mistaken, but mods are very open about what is and isnt on the forum and posting after a certain time has the thread locked, doesnt matter how much it contributes as it would be counted a spam.
Actually it 1 month. However, some necros get missed since you see some threads with a post every 6 months.
Survivor of Romulus
# 35
03-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post
1. i think the limit is 2 months of inactivity?
Nope.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31&postcount=7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek
Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.
1 month.
Career Officer
# 36
03-07-2014, 09:49 AM
i wasnt sure but at least 2 people have come on and corrected it, then i expect this thread to be locked. stand corrected.
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Super Moderator
# 37
03-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Hey hey now!

BAD ZOMBIE BAD GO BACK TO THE GROUND!

Seriously folks, if a thread hasn't been responded too in 30 days please don't bring it back up If you feel you need to continue the thread by all means make a new one!

/Closed

PS - The rules have the actual information on what is or isn't necro along with other things

It's the link at the top of every forum
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Closed Thread