Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Yeah, remember when World of ******** instituted queues for when servers are too full, and their entire playerbase left the game?

Oh, wait, that didn't happen.

Well, but remember when EVE instituted queues, and everybody quit? Oh, dang, that didn't happen either.

Maybe you remember this one; when too many people on the server caused huge problems, and the forums exploded with people demanding Cryptic institute queues? That one actually happened. Guess you missed it.
If you would like, we can open up that can of worms and compare this game with WoW or Eve? But I though the "Fanperson" company line was "You cant compare this game to those other games?"
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2010, 02:52 PM
They need to buck up and get some more hardware....no one should have to wait an hour to play.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Mistake? You think this is a mistake? lol. They won't spend a dollar more on anything. Those money grubbers are on a beach, laughing at all the suckers who fell for this ploy...especially so soon after the same exact type of thing happened with CO. I pitty those people who have a lifetime of this type of stuff (disapointment and frustration) to look forward to. I damn sure regret my CO lifetime sub. I would have been better off handing the money to a $%^&*() bum on a street corner.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2010, 03:25 PM
lifers actually harm, if you keep playing they end up making nothing from it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjn
lifers actually harm, if you keep playing they end up making nothing from it.
They dont harm as much considering they are going to nickel and dime everyone including lifetimers at the STO store! Oh yea. Count on it.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2010, 03:27 PM
not happy to have paid for lifetime subscription and now sitting in a queue ..

+1 for the 'not happy' camp.

for once it would be nice to be _treated_ like a valuable customer instead of just being told i'm one.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-31-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebitty View Post
not happy to have paid for lifetime subscription and now sitting in a queue ..

+1 for the 'not happy' camp.

for once it would be nice to be _treated_ like a valuable customer instead of just being told i'm one.
Sorry hard to find in the MMO market and def not going to get that from Cryptic.

Here is some proof.

http://forums.champions-online.com/s...ad.php?t=98950
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-31-2010, 03:30 PM
/Sigh!!

and what do they do when the servers down for "fixing" nothing aparantly because this issue was in bet and its not fixed WTF?!?!

I like the game I Want To Play It!!
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudach View Post
/Sigh!!

and what do they do when the servers down for "fixing" nothing apparently because this issue was in bet and its not fixed WTF?!?!

I like the game I Want To Play It!!
Actually they fixed it pretty good in beta, then more people showed up.....Damn those people.

I'd say put the lifers on their own server so we don't have to deal with them, but 300 is such a small amount, I couldn't resist. <sigh> at least most of the lifetimers I've met don't quite have this feeling of entitlement.
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-31-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1b2c3cal View Post
Some people like me spent over $300.00 to sit in queue? Cryptic you have just made a BIG mistake.
Lol so that means you feel you should be treated better than all the other "normal" gamers? What are you, a member of the arian brotherhoOd or something? You disgust me.