Lt. Commander
# 1 Patch Notes Please
01-31-2010, 03:41 PM
I really enjoy learning about what changes got into the game after each patch... and I've noticed that we haven't had any new patch notes since the 23rd. Is there any way we could get a few updates?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:47 PM
maintenance patches don't require notes. The last patch notes are from the last content patch so it's up to date. They only need to inform us of content releases and major bugfixes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 04:04 PM
Oh Rly? They did in beta. Seems like important things like "Yay we fixed MES" would be good to note.... Also, We're putting in queues... stuff like that. I'm sure there are a dozen of other changes we don't know about. That's all I'm saying.

Long short: More info = Good. No info = BAD.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faux-Dieu
Oh Rly? They did in beta. Seems like important things like "Yay we fixed MES" would be good to note.... Also, We're putting in queues... stuff like that. I'm sure there are a dozen of other changes we don't know about. That's all I'm saying.

Long short: More info = Good. No info = BAD.

Why, what will you do with that info? Nothing? Thought so.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 04:51 PM
Well sir, if you don't care about the patch notes, then you're welcome not to read them. For those of us that do, we like knowing that information.

As an example: Knowing that MES was broken, it would be nice to know that it had gotten fixed so that I would/could spend more points usefully.

Regardless, I made a polite, reasonable request. Which still stands.