Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 02:57 PM
by that definition, you now owe me

- a new keyboard
- a new monitor
- a cup of coffee
- undisclosed damages for discomfort caused by warm fluid interaction with nasal passages.

because i laughed so hard i snorted coffee out my nose at this...

FYI, check the End User License Agreement, or EULA, which legally absolves cryptic in the event of problems preventing play. (all MMO's have this btw)

there's not a legal leg you can stand on here... honestly.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 02:58 PM
I'd be angry if cryptic autoleveld me. I want to earn my levels myself, thanks. Anyway, I'm already level 9 and should be 11 by tonight so I don't see what the big deal is.
Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksplinter View Post
Well you know what...

The moon revolves around me.

What do I win?

Cheese? Your choice. I'm a New York sharp cheddar man myself
Lt. Commander
# 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absalomx View Post
Yes, in fact I have paid and it was $49 and they already have it.
But you dont have it...and its not released till the 2nd. So ***** more and get a refund if your butt hurt about it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimiru
Gotta love these threads :p

First things off, we are all apart of "the problem", since we all play at the same time. It is our fault that the star trek concept is popular, hence alot of people want to play it. AND since its a brand new game, everyone wants a bite.

So perhaps cryptic wasent prepare for the massive user onslaught they are having on the server, but dont lay all the blame on them, when we, the end user, are the problem
Perhaps you didn't read this part of my post: "I am not blaming the game devs, I mean, things happen. I just think that to be fair, compensation is in order, don't you?" I didn't blame them. I am just saying they made a promise and they should be held to it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksplinter View Post
No you have not paid for anything.

You also get 1 month free with your game.

There you happy a free month to play.
What of those that paid lifer? Free month means nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 17 i want to be Q
You guys can be Level 11 or whatever, CRYPTIC can you make me the Q... I promise to use my power for good..

P.S... I am playing now...but like reading the funny forum notes
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimiru
Gotta love these threads :p

First things off, we are all apart of "the problem", since we all play at the same time. It is our fault that the star trek concept is popular, hence alot of people want to play it. AND since its a brand new game, everyone wants a bite.

So perhaps cryptic wasent prepare for the massive user onslaught they are having on the server, but dont lay all the blame on them, when we, the end user, are the problem
Well right 10 ,im after the server went up, there where at least 5k people online in the first few instances (just a rough guestimate after doing a quick check on the instances in erath spacedock/sol/siriuse sector block) and that didn't included klinks, alle they guys in instance etc.
Lt. Commander
# 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cregan
Cheese? Your choice. I'm a New York sharp cheddar man myself

Ill take a nice Brie please!
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absalomx View Post
Perhaps you didn't read this part of my post: "I am not blaming the game devs, I mean, things happen. I just think that to be fair, compensation is in order, don't you?" I didn't blame them. I am just saying they made a promise and they should be held to it.
If Darwin met you, he'd retract his theory.