Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Varxx we're frustrated because we are excited and want to play. Because it's a good game and we want to be in there. We probably pretty much all expected glitches (I know I did) but it's still frustrating. It's a worry when it goes live Tuesday and there are stil apparent bugs and issues with it supporting the number of users who want to get in there. For those of us who are forming fleets, you know how irritating ist is to then have to agree and move to a different server once it's up, it would have been preferable to have a choice from the start if we get faced with that.
We're human (or humanoid) we get annoyed and want to vent. you seem to be posting everywhere to stop people expressing how they feel, perhaps you'd be happier not reading it

Server status is a great link, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 03:28 PM
I don't know where the website in this thread is getting its info.

Don't take it as gospel truth.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post

You could easily dispel these rumors by adding a bit of gosple truth of your own.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 03:34 PM
then they would actually be communicating, thats a no no
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxp View Post
You could easily dispel these rumors by adding a bit of gosple truth of your own.
Since when has Cryptic EVER communicated with us without 50 pages of complaints?

Thanks for telling us "not to trust it" but since you've given us nothing else to go on, I still think your company is as good at programming as a sack of rocks is smart.

^.^
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxp View Post
Considering he didn't outright deny it makes me believe its true.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:

Well, even if it was 50% true, or even 25% true, it would be a bad thing.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:

This is from cryptics forum usage guidelines.....

14. Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow members and refrain from inflammatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.

So how about the truth for once.... where are the new servers you ordered ? If they are there , are they installed ? If they are installed , why is there still a queue and also game outages ?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-31-2010, 04:07 PM
It sure is oddly specific, that site. Right now, the server's are down and it shows the account and web site up. since the account handles Champions too...

I have to say, it's awfully plausible to me. 4 servers are enough?!
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlifer View Post
This is from cryptics forum usage guidelines.....

14. Respect is the name of the game. You must respect your fellow members and refrain from inflammatory comments as well as flaming, taunting, and general disrespect. Do not simply put down the opinion or advice given by others. If you don't agree with it, say why - respectfully. Don't just tell them they're wrong. Do not make uninvited remarks about typos, duplicate posts, posting styles, etc.

So how about the truth for once.... where are the new servers you ordered ? If they are there , are they installed ? If they are installed , why is there still a queue and also game outages ?

Thanks
There's always a chance the new hardware just wasn't enough. Still would be nice to get some answers though.