Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Dare I say it, but what do you people think would be happening if the queue wasn't there? We'd be stuck spamming the login screen trying to get back in. The only difference now is that it does it for us now. Though I must say if the servers are full now I am not looking forward to the 2nd
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 03:56 PM
I dont know about this Q thing.

I joined it at 957 of 957.
then it went to 957 or 978.
Then it just logged me in....
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-31-2010, 03:57 PM
What do you think queue times will be like once the main release on Feb 2nd arrives? Seems like an odd problem and quite annoying if waiting in a queue will be the norm when logging in to play. Maybe all servers are not online yet or this is the beta server?
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-31-2010, 03:57 PM
Personally, i'm thrilled theres a queue. It was a real pain having to keep trying to join and being told "Sorry, full" and booted back to the login screen. Certainly, the count down doesn't seem to be refreshing though the numbers of people in the queue is. So, i wouldn't take the whole "250 out of 900" as written in stone. You're probably much further up the queue.

Also, not had any boot out issues myself. Though loading is slow, i put this down to it being a weekend and everyone and his dog is playing.

I would second a motion for additional servers though.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-31-2010, 03:58 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am so glad they implemented the queue system. It is far better than spamming the login button. However I am not pleased that any random disconnect (usualy during a loading screen) causes me to have to go to then end of the line.
I would like it if there was a feature that gets you right back in game if you were just kicked or logged out. Perhaps a 1 grace period to where you can either get right back on and after a minute you must return to the queue system.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos23 View Post
What do you think queue times will be like once the main release on Feb 2nd arrives? Seems like an odd problem and quite annoying if waiting in a queue will be the norm when logging in to play. Maybe all servers are not online yet or this is the beta server?
I am thinking it's still the beta server because we haven't had a large patch yet
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-31-2010, 04:01 PM
Great 45mins in que just to be able to play for 20 and F@#$ing small $%^ server is taken down. COME ON REALLY. Like the freaking log in que wasn't bad enough. It is not looking good for Tuesday