Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Can we have a status update? Can someone be hired to keep us informed of every single issue in a timely fashion? I am disappointed by the lack of communication from you, and surely all your other customers are as well, even those who didn't bothered to bring this issue to you.

It is a fair and good business practice to keep your customer base informed, and not just your shareholders.

And on a sidenote, god bless WishStone. She has been quite active on the german foruns, while we on the main forums stay in the dark.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 01:51 PM
Bumping...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Bumping...

Really i don't want to risk an infraction, but due to the severe unrest this thread is getting buried faster than a tribble's metabolism.

Can other users help me keep this one on the front page so that SOMEONE from Cryptic can give us a word?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Why should you get an infraction ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIWS View Post
Why should you get an infraction ?
From bumping my own thread indefinatly

I tried to make this point as serious and as politely as possible. I don't want this thread to be buried until we get an official word on the current state of affairs.

It's disrespectfull at least.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 02:16 PM
Come on now, the forum is completely empty today?

Guys, What The Hell Is Going ON?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 02:19 PM
Sorry, they've probably got a PR exec from Atari standing over them with a big fat Policy Document - don't say anything (positive, negative or otherwise) without management clearance. Not their fault.

If anyone's in game, could they contact a GM to let them know the queue thing is fnarged?
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 02:24 PM
Well, aparently things are back to normal. But this still does not excuse the fact that Cryptic is making a habit of leaving us completely in the dark DURING these issues.

Adressing the public after the issue has been solved is pointless.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 03:20 PM
The game still has some rather ugly playability issues. I.E we are having very long loading times (80sec plus) when entering systems and beaming down to planets. And that is for the few of us managing to get past the queue.

This has been hapening for four hours now, and yet there is no word from anyone.