Lt. Commander
# 1 Costume Slots
01-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Forgive me if this has already been addressed - but when I hit Lt. Cmdr, I noticed that it said I was given a new Costume slot... but I cannot 'Create' a new costume; the option is greyed out for me. Does anyone know if I misread, or when the extra costume slots are given? I would be quite dissapointed if we only got the one. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Bump this up, I'm wondering the same thing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 08:05 PM
Was wondering the same thing, my option is grayed out as well and I can't create a second costume slot for my character, yet some other users I know are able to. Seems like a bug.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Join a fleet unlocks it I believe. I remember seeing something about opened slot when I joined a fleet in beta. If you made a custom alien you can rework your whole look on a whim by changing your costume. One moment a Klingon the next a Vulcan. I kinda wanted it nerves in beta but they didn't so it must be intentional. Guess easier to rp a shapechanger or something
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 05:32 AM
While I appreciate the response, I have to say that if the only way to unlock a second costume slot is to join a fleet, that would be a touch ridiculous, and yet another *Facepalm* to the powers that be. To insist that one must spend thousands each and every time you want to change costumes is insane. But I do get a red error message atop my screen when I try, though it makes little sense. No one else? No one's gotten a second costume other than through a fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 06:14 AM
was the same in champions online, joined a supergroup and got the extra slot, although you did get one extra before/after anyways. should be the same here, maybe its just buggy atm?

i joind a fleet and it unlocked a second slot straight away, at LT5, so im not sure when the extra slot actually hits. in CO i think it was @ 10 or 20? been awhile since i played :/
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 05:08 PM
YEah, it's running like Champions where you get a costume every so often from leveling, but you also get one for joing a group. As for WHY it isn't letting you create it i don't know.

Does any one know if they'l open up the costume selection more to allow for plain clothes? Like when they are on an away team and need to blend in? The choice of uniforms is cool, but they're still all nothing but uniforms.