Lt. Commander
"Connecting to account server" followed by getting kicked back to the login screen.

This fills me with lulz thinking of the idiot who made the decision on how many servers to order to be able to support the shard.

I commend you sir, you failboated admirably
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Oh boo-hoo. When **** started, the queue was 8 HOURS LONG!!!! It will be fixed soon, believe me. In the meantime, take a suppository and shove it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxyphoenix
Oh boo-hoo. When **** started, the queue was 8 HOURS LONG!!!! It will be fixed soon, believe me. In the meantime, take a suppository and shove it.
LoL, it seems to me you have a lot more experience with shoving things up your ass considering there is a 10 foot long stick in there.

I was merely commenting, like everyone else on the problems facing myself and other players.

On the other hand, **** ****, a more retarded MMO couldn't be created if they allowed you to be creative director.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 03:39 PM
You're not using the proxy in the launcher are you? If you are, then turn it off.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Stay classy
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumoben View Post
You're not using the proxy in the launcher are you? If you are, then turn it off.
The launcher crashes without popping up the "website" login. I moved on to "Game Client.exe" to start the game.

*shrug* ****ed if I know.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 03:56 PM
This reminds me of a joke:

Thor comes down to Midgard to have a night on the town. While he's drinking a group of bikers under the table in a bar, a woman catches his eye and, being a god, he woos her and they go back to her place. After a night of nooky, he slides his arm out from under her and heads back up to Asgard.

Well, he starts feeling guilty. "I've ruined this lass for other men," he muses. You see, he had forgotten to tell her he was a god. What man could ever match his stamina and general skill in the sack, after all? The more he thought about it, the more he realized he had to go back and explain things to her.

So he hops back down to her apartment and finds her still in her bed, laying in the crater they'd made in the mattress the night before. "Woman, I have something to tell you," he proclaimed. "I . . . am Thor!"

From the crater he heard her cry, "You think you're thore, I can't even thit up!"

Something tells me that wasn't what this thread was about, though.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingBandit View Post
Stay classy
Thanks, Marilyn
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
And Becuase of that it made top 5 worst launches ever (Aoin) right up there with Anarchy online.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeryus
The launcher crashes without popping up the "website" login. I moved on to "Game Client.exe" to start the game.

*shrug* ****ed if I know.
Launching from the STO folder usually makes it so you can't login. Have you tried running the launcher as an administrator?