Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidel View Post
PS - Ive reported your previous post - there is utterly no reason for that sort of abuse.
How is hhis last post abusive?

Further, if they weren't working on the servers and just bringing them down for days at a time, then I'd complain, but when they have 24 hour techs available to work on issues that arise, YOUR posts are unjustified. It's been the same thing across the forum whenever you post.

Respectfully,

Snake
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime_Directive
yes, it's annoying that the servers crash, and yes, it woulda been nice if everything ran smooth at headstart. But it's not, and their looking at eachother wide-eyed trying to work things out. This however for us is concidered a bad thing. But it's not, they have to bring it down to reconfigure it in hope of better results. THEY TOO are hoping for a smooth launch.

It would be nice if they gave notice(which they have a couple times), but I remember when CO had problems we got a notice in plain english, rather personal like,..... hey guys, this is what happened, we didn't expect the large turnout in beta, and are working on bringing new servers online as soon as possible, we regret that this will take aprox. 2 hours, we appreciate your ..........yada yada yada....

CRYPTIC, make it so !

Prime Directive
It is a bad thing, when they should have done most of this in closed beta, or more likly open beta. If they are taking the servers down 2 times a day, it was done a lot in open beta ( I understand that) but when this kind of stuff happends it means there is somthing VERY wrong.

If there is a problem yes they should take the servers down and try to fix it that is common sense, however they should have already got most of the issues nailed down in closed or open.

This is soft launch early access there is around the same amount of people playing that was open beta testing. There is just 2 days to hard launch and people are going to be knocking at the door again.

There is always problems with a game at launch, Ive been a part of many of them but this is the first one I have spent more time waiting for the server to come back up then playing the game.

So far its a fun game I injoy it well when playing it, but I still feel like I am in open beta ;p. This game come out to early, big sign in that is when a game stays down everyday for about half the day.

Just wait it will happen again monday and tusday and the rest of this week,possibly longer. While I myself will not doom a game just because it has a few problems at launch, many many many wiill., and they will go back to wow or whever. I just hate to see that, its why warhammer failed.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake509 View Post
How is hhis last post abusive?

Further, if they weren't working on the servers and just bringing them down for days at a time, then I'd complain, but when they have 24 hour techs available to work on issues that arise, YOUR posts are unjustified. It's been the same thing across the forum whenever you post.

Respectfully,

Snake
You dont think this is abusive?

Do us a favor and cancel your subscription, return your game, and crawl back into your mother's womb.

Becasue I do.

And - please go back and READ my posts - tell me what I said thats unjustified in anyway.

Dear god what ive said 4 times in this thread is DONT PRAISE THEM FOR TAKING THE SERVER DOWN.

How is that unjustified? I havent said 'They all Suck, they cant make an MMO, they are all poo' have I - I have merely said that praising them for fixing something that should already be fixed is oxymoronic at best and down right silly at worst.

As for me always complaining when I post. WTF? Most of my posts are humourous and Im FAR from a moaner. Get a grip please.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 04:39 PM
They turn the servers off and wait 1-2h till all Europeans go to bed and secure in this way the server performance XD.
Topical time in EU is 1:36 am

OK but its the headstart and we must endure the downtimes.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidel View Post
You dont think this is abusive?

Do us a favor and cancel your subscription, return your game, and crawl back into your mother's womb.

Becasue I do.

And - please go back and READ my posts - tell me what I said thats unjustified in anyway.

Dear god what ive said 4 times in this thread is DONT PRAISE THEM FOR TAKING THE SERVER DOWN.

How is that unjustified? I havent said 'They all Suck, they cant make an MMO, they are all poo' have I - I have merely said that praising them for fixing something that should already be fixed is oxymoronic at best and down right silly at worst.

As for me always complaining when I post. WTF? Most of my posts are humourous and Im FAR from a moaner. Get a grip please.
Got to learn not to get to offended by immature people. They cant help it they are either kids or there mind is wired like that.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimrev View Post
Got to learn not to get to offended by immature people. They cant help it they are either kids or there mind is wired like that.
If I had actually be 'offended' by it I would have responded in kind :p

But, the report button is there to make sure that immature abusive kids get banned - so thats why I use it.