Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-31-2010, 04:11 PM
gms are just underpaid college students or indians with basic english skills who do nothing but look a script of common problems.

they arent lawyers or doctors or in sme cases even knowledgeable at the game
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-31-2010, 04:12 PM
lol. I'm pretty annoyed about this Head Start debacle...

...but I'm sorry. There's *no way* a Cryptic customer service person told you those things.

It would be truly epic if it did happen though.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-31-2010, 04:12 PM
You lie. You troll. You fail.

EDIT: OP reported for posting derogatory and inflamatory comments toward Cryptic employees. Enjoy your ban nub.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-31-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qixter View Post
lol. I'm pretty annoyed about this Head Start debacle...

...but I'm sorry. There's *no way* a Cryptic customer service person told you those things.

It would be truly epic if it did happen though.
its fishy that he even got to speak with a cryptic employee....thats the part thats hard to believe
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Interresting that this posting is from the same person that spread the same serious rumor about 7 hours downtime. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Screenshot or it didn't happen...

FIrst off, where did you see a GM talk to you ? That didn't happen..

2nd... they wouldn't say "tough" they would say "cookie cutter - sorry for the inconveince insert generic response here"

Lastly, the won't give you more or less support due to the lifetime support. It would be like paying your cable bill for life versus just paying it each month. If you call in for support, you all get the same level of service. It is just a convenience factor for you, period.

So yeah.. this didn't happen...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Pics or Shens
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
01-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkwizard View Post
I was having a problem doing away missions on the planet surface, and the GM told me "tough ****" and that it was beta, and that since i wasnt a lifetime sub i didnt get "premium" help.
Troll

/10chars


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulda View Post
EDIT: OP reported for posting derogatory and inflamatory comments toward Cryptic employees. Enjoy your ban nub.
also this
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-31-2010, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkwizard View Post
I was having a problem doing away missions on the planet surface, and the GM told me "tough ****" and that it was beta, and that since i wasnt a lifetime sub i didnt get "premium" help.
Screen shot or it didn't happen.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-31-2010, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selphares View Post
Interresting that this posting is from the same person that spread the same serious rumor about 7 hours downtime. :p
its been averaging 9-12 hours of downtown a day since last week
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:06 AM.