Lt. Commander
# 1 Suggestion: Forum colors
01-31-2010, 08:54 PM
"Moin moin", as how would I say it in my native language right now (means something like: good morning)

First of all:
I don't know if this is the right forum, but i did not find any other specific. Also a quick search did not show up a thread like this for me.

Well... I have a suggestion about the forum colors.
First of all, the space theme is OK overall and fits to Star Trek in general. But: I for myself find it very hard to read white text on a black background. If then some people posting colored text on this black background, sometimes it get's even worse.
Bold and yellow of example is pretty ok to read. But the standard text is very very hard to read in my opinion.

I really would like to have an option, to choose from different themes. Maybe some with "smoother" colors. A plain white background for example would be bad too. Or an option to create your own color-scheme.
I think, vBulletin should have the options for this and I think it's not too hard to make a couple more color choices.

I really would appreciate this, because I'm reading the forums often to get some news or to inform myself about certain things (e.g. broken missions or combat tactics, etc.).