Lt. Commander
Guys/Girls,

Come on give Cryptic a bloody chance!
I've never met so many impatient and complaining people! Remember we are on headstart and do you all suffer from short term memory?! This game has come leaps and bounds from development to beta to now in a relatively short time. Overall it is in good shape and will only get better. Please give it a chance to blossom and don't kill it off before it even gets going.

Also those who say it is a rip off from Champions Online and City of Heroes, one question have you actually played them? Yes the engine is the same, but this game is in an entirely different league!

Finally for all those patient gamers who just what to enjoy the game and give Cryptic more than the headstart sorry for being negative just fed up with all the negativity being thrown at this game
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 04:42 PM
There are no women here
Lt. Commander
# 3
Don't worry there will be loads of people saying "WHY DIDN'T CRYPTIC KNOW THERE GAME WOULD BE SO POPULAR, WHY HAVEN'T THEY BOUGHT 10,000 SERVERS?!" cause they think servers are like 50 cents or something, in this thread soon
Lt. Commander
# 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavetrooper View Post
Guys/Girls,

Come on give Cryptic a bloody chance!
I've never met so many impatient and complaining people! Remember we are on headstart and do you all suffer from short term memory?! This game has come leaps and bounds from development to beta to now in a relatively short time. Overall it is in good shape and will only get better. Please give it a chance to blossom and don't kill it off before it even gets going.

Also those who say it is a rip off from Champions Online and City of Heroes, one question have you actually played them? Yes the engine is the same, but this game is in an entirely different league!

Finally for all those patient gamers who just what to enjoy the game and give Cryptic more than the headstart sorry for being negative just fed up with all the negativity being thrown at this game
+1 to you sir.

*resumes trolling the ragers*
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 04:43 PM
Leaps and bounds from beta to now? Are you on crack? Are you taking any heavy pain killers? Maybe you just got back from dental surgery and still a little loopy?

If not then you're insane. Little has changed since beta. Very little.

PS: Krunk, you're a fat ass! Go play with your tentacles. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosh800 View Post
Leaps and bounds from beta to now? Are you on crack? Are you taking any heavy pain killers? Maybe you just got back from dental surgery and still a little loopy?

If not then you're insane. Little has changed since beta. Very little.
Yes, lets ignore all those patches *begins to try to ignore all the patches* .... nope all those bug fixes, i just cant forget them all. I'm such a bad boy
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 04:48 PM
you think there is whining here? go read the wow forums lol
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 04:50 PM
I couldn't agree more. Obviously, things aren't the way we would like them to be just yet, but do you honestly think that Cryptic is enjoying this time? I bet there is major overtime going on in the technical department since before the open beta. They will be just as glad as us when everything is running smooth.

If you factor out the technical difficulties, I am really enjoying myself here. I see almost limitless potential in enhancing the content available to us. If they have a cool crew of 'script writers' (or perhaps ask some pocket books authors for input) this could very well be continuing just like their path to 2409, with amazing depth and a great story.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but one thing is always true. Positive feedback is always accepted much easier than negative feedback. Focus on what options there might be to improve the game, don't focus on what's going wrong. It's a slight difference, but try reading a thousand suggestions and then read a thousand complaints. See which would **** you off more.

I'm gonna leave it at that.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 04:51 PM
So Cryptic turns on/enables features that were already programmed into the game during beta, and this guy wets his pants over it?

Gimme a break!

This! Is! Paid! Beta!

A simple mind is so easy to fool, you could probably painto some poo gold, stamp Star Trek on the side, and make a mint off peeps that think like this.

Don't worry friends, more server are on the way.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick_Hawkke
you think there is whining here? go read the wow forums lol
LOL

But really - it seems like the whole world here is STO stir crazy or somethin... I knew there would be issues (there's ALWAYS issues on release) - time to take a chill, open the door and look outside... that would be the real world out there for a few hours or something