Lt. Commander
# 31
01-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthar
Now that I've successfully distracted everyone from all the BS nerf this, nerf that, omg I got pwned because so-and-so is OP, maybe we can get back to real issues and actual feedback.

To those who took this opportunity to sling personal attacks, you just showed that it's you not I that needs to get a life and chill. Clearly, ya'll are the only folks taking things too personally.
I find it amusing they took it seriously, I do however hate "klinks" the **** with 2nd k guys?
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster
I've heard turtle head too many times to count too.
lol Turtle Head right you are sir .
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-31-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmok View Post
It doesn't bother me when Fedscum like you throw around obviously derogatory slurs such as turtle head, it merely reflects on you as a person, and not on Klingons
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-31-2010, 04:13 PM
I don't call them Klinks. I prefer... space debris, corpses, dead, useless, targets, cannon fodder, ets. All great names for the worthless Klinks!
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-31-2010, 04:14 PM
Ah damn I nearly fell for it.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-31-2010, 04:18 PM
Quote:
It doesn't bother me when Fedscum like you throw around obviously derogatory slurs such as turtle head, it merely reflects on you as a person, and not on Klingons
Its OK you can call me what you like it doesn't bother me Turtle head . And from what you write it also reflects on you how you take it .
Lt. Commander
# 37 Lol
I'm sorry just catching my breath after hearing the term "Turtlehead" used to refer to a Klingon for the first time. I will be a warrior on this game but I\ve never heard that term used for that reference before, many other references to be sure, mostly anatomical in nature. I haven't heard too many good references to the Feds yet though... Pinkies maybe? Monkeys? Fodder? I'll try to think up a good one this evening.
Thanks for the laugh,
X
Lt. Commander
# 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie
You started the thread if you weren't taking this personal and this didn't bother you then why did you start the thread?
Because we needed something to break the tension of all the uninformed / misinformed arguing in practically every thread.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-31-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Its OK you can call me what you like it doesn't bother me Turtle head . And from what you write it also reflects on you how you take it .
You got the irony but you didn't get the joke, even with the winky. :p

http://www.state.nj.us/pinelands/ima...400%20copy.jpg

This Klingon does not approve.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Don't make fun of the Flying Italian Goomba ball !!!