Lt. Commander
# 1 Fed up
01-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Servers going down without warning, endless queues, ect ect

Doesnt Bode Well seeing as it is official release day tomorrow - If this continues into the first few weeks I can see a lot of fans quitting the game before it has started.

PLEASE give us a european server - hell you must have enough subscriptions to pay for it!

I remember WOW first week and it never had this bother - ok they had dif servers but still......
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCCCa View Post

Doesnt Bode Well seeing as it is official release day tomorrow - If this continues into the first few weeks I can see a lot of fans quitting the game before it has started.

PLEASE give us a european server - hell you must have enough subscriptions to pay for it!

I remember WOW first week and it never had this bother - ok they had dif servers but still......
offical release is not tomorrow its tues
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 03:56 PM
There was a warning. I got two messages ingame telling me it was coming down in ten minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCCCa View Post

Ah yes, the ol' WOW comparison maneuver... this is not WOW if you might have noticed. And if WOW is so much better, why not go back to playing it then and rid us of your obso1337ness
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 03:58 PM
Unexpected downtime my ass!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 03:59 PM
I havent played WOW for 2 years....

I have paid my money for the game -thus giving me my entitlement to moan! I pre-ordered for the head start and barely managed to play for an hour in total.

To top it off I bet when my free T-Shirt comes it will be a small and not fit!