Lt. Commander
# 41
01-31-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubsST View Post
take legal action, im going to speak to CBA tomorrow about this, there must be some law covering software sales...

I'm a consumer and I have rights...!
Two words: Bill Gates. I am pretty sure that if there was such a law about Software that didn't work the way you wanted too, He would have to serve 20 life sentences and pay out ten times what he is worth.

@OP, Not to say that you probably deserved it, but you probably deserved it, looking at your post history.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-31-2010, 06:22 PM
LOL u guys notice the OP never wrote back here? I think ya'll whipped his @$$!
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-31-2010, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBarrier86 View Post
LOL u guys notice the OP never wrote back here? I think ya'll whipped his @$$!
Wiped or whipped.... all a matter of perspective.
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Nearly every post i've seen by the OP has been some form of flaming or trolling.
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-31-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SULUFAN View Post
You go in to complain about a product you buy, and this is what you get. Screw you CRYPTIC
OH BOOHOO

10 char
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-31-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
Wiped or whipped.... all a matter of perspective.
Wiped? As in took toilet paper and cleaned up his.....um i think i was right with whipped hehee
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Quote:
take legal action, im going to speak to CBA tomorrow about this, there must be some law covering software sales...

Will you be video taping this event? Because what I think we'll see is the secretary glaring at you then chasing you off with a broom like a stray cat.
Lt. Commander
# 48
01-31-2010, 06:32 PM
Quote:

STO TERMS OF USE

VII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CRYPTIC STUDIOS PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR USE OF THE CRYPTIC STUDIOS SITES, SERVICES OR SOFTWARE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH CRYPTIC STUDIOS IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE, AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT(S).

In dummy speak; when you made an account, you agreed that sh*t can happen and if you can't handle it, quit.

So, you may as well just quit.

I'm going to be posting this in every thread relating to the current situation until people get the clue and just shut the hell up.
Lt. Commander
# 49
01-31-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnsignDapper
STO TERMS OF USE

VII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY

YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CRYPTIC STUDIOS PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR USE OF THE CRYPTIC STUDIOS SITES, SERVICES OR SOFTWARE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH CRYPTIC STUDIOS IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE, AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT(S).

In dummy speak; when you made an account, you agreed that sh*t can happen and if you can't handle it, quit.

So, you may as well just quit.
to bad that is to big for my sig. but I'm going to steal that.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-31-2010, 06:36 PM
I do have a question for the person who is suing the CBA.

why are you suing the Commercial Brokers Association? what do they have to do with anything.