Ensign
# 1 engy in a jem carrier
12-09-2013, 08:52 AM
need a good dps build for my jem'hadar carrier using a2b build now but if there is anything better would like to know
Captain
# 2
12-09-2013, 09:10 AM
http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skil...build=12321k_0

Marion. 2 techs. 1 warp core. 1 of your choice.

You didn't give any specs...you can alter how you see fit...a non aux2bat build is easily manage with the jhdc
EptE3+evasive maneuvers+130/100 engine power+Attack patternmega+deuterium surplus+ aux2inertial dampeners+ the biggest ship you can find = damn right
Captain
# 3
12-09-2013, 10:22 AM
Agreed, I would not go A2B on the JHDC.

Go all beams + kinetic cutting beam. Do not get the Jem Hadar set for the polaron damage boost, it's not much and other sets will benefit you in other ways like 2 piece Borg and elite shields.

TT/FAW2/APB2/APB3
TT/FAW2
EptS1/EptW2/AtSIF2
HE1/TSS2
PH

That's what my boffs are like, you should hit 15k+ with good pets like Elite Scorpians. You can use DEM or RSP or AtSIF or even switch EptW with AtSIF in level, all up to you.

Get 3 doffs that reduce cool down on emergency power abilities and you'll have great power levels.
------
It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
This is the last thing I will post.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-10-2013, 09:58 AM
I personally haven't had much luck with running Aux2Bat on my Jem Dread, and I'm using 3 purple tech doffs. While I understand the methodolgy, slow hull regen will kill you flat if your Aux is zero'd out 90% of the time, especially in PvP. To be honest, I have much better luck cycling two AtSiF2, not to mention the damage resistance it gives you. While I have the Jem Space Set, my shields are spikey when alpha'd. I'm currently testing 2-piece Borg with Adapted Maco shields right now. So far, it's seems to work a lot better with hull heals and keeping my shields up.

... then again your looking for a dps build.
Republic Veteran
# 5
12-12-2013, 04:00 AM
barely understand all the short form used.